FlexMend is marketed as a clinically proven health supplement specifically designed to increase function in the joints. It contains Glucosamine, and unlike other supplements that use this ingredient sourced from animals and shellfish, FlexMend boasts of being the only product in the market today that uses corn-based Glucosamine. Glucosamine is popular for its contribution to better joint health and its ability to address ache and discomfort.
FlexMend is developed and manufactured by a company named Future Biotics.
Ingredients Contained In The FlexMend
Reganasure Glucosamine HCI, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Proprietary Flex Support Compound (contains Curcumin C3 Complex+,Turmeric Root, Ginger Root, and Boswellin+), Hyaluronic Acid, and Futurebiotics BioAccelerators (Bioperine, Trikatu, Ginger Root, Lactospore, and Digezyme)
FlexMend contains a lot of ingredients known for their contribution to joint pain relief, such as Glucosamine. Sulfur-enriched Methysulfonylmethane enhances the structure of the cartilage in the joints, while Hyaluronic Acid acts as a lubricant for the joint tissue that also improves elasticity. The Bioperine in FlexMend’s Futurebiotics BioAccelerators mix is designed to improve nutrient bioavailability, while Digezyme, Lactospore, Ginger Extract, and Trikatu all enhance the body’s abilities to absorb nutrients and digest. Boswellin, Ginger Extract, and Turmeric are natural sources of anti-inflammatory benefits.
A bottle of FlexMend contains 90 tablets and retails on its official website for $29.95. A dosage of 4 tablets a day with meals is recommended.
- Official website features a lot of pertinent product information
- Product includes Glucosamine, an ingredient proven to alleviate joint pain and other related disorders
- Product’s formulation is suitable for vegetarians
- Official product website offers a secure purchasing environment
- Information provided about ingredients is limited
- Dose for each ingredient used in the formulation is unclear
- Customer testimonials are not featured on the official website
- A money-back guarantee and a free trial of the product are both not offered
Since FlexMend’sformulation is not explicitly broken down into amounts per ingredient used on the official website, there’s no real way of knowing if the amount used for each substance is high enough to show significant results. Considering its recommended dose, FlexMend may be considered affordable, but the lack of a return policy, a free trial, or even a single customer review on the website may discourage potential customers hoping for more.