Flexitrinol is a dietary supplement that has been designed to tackle pain in the joints and promote flexibility in the joints. According to the manufacturer, the product is made with high-quality natural ingredients that are meant to eradicate pain and strengthen the joints towards an overall joint health. Flexitrinol is regarded as a safe product that can be readily bought over the counter without a prescription. This means that you can order the product online for a cheaper price. Always ensure that you buy from a credible source.
What is Flexitrinol and what is the Company Behind Flexitrinol?
Flexitrinol is an all natural dietary supplement. It has been used to help eradicate joint inflammation and the pain associated with joint inflammation. The manufacturer claims that sustained use of this product has been shown to improve the overall health of the joint. According to the official website, Flexitrinol is particularly effective when used by;
- People who are recovering from a joint injury
- People who are recovering from arthritis
- People who are recuperating after a joint surgery
- Any person looking to have strong and healthy joints.
Flexitrinol is available in a white bottle each with 30 caplets that can last you for 30 days. The product is manufactured by a company going by the name Kremotex. According to the official web page, this product is made in Los Angeles. The contact telephone given on the official web page is located in Beverly Hills.
What are the Ingredients in Flexitrinol?
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C has become a very common additive to joint supplements. The vitamin is used because it increases the affinity of other ingredients. This notwithstanding, Vitamin C is believed to be a major anti-oxidant that fights free radicals.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is believed to reduce joint stress and soothe joint aches.
- Manganese – Manganese is a major player in the rehabilitation of the joints. It is believed to promote cartilage formation and repair of worn out joints.
- Glucosamine – this is, without doubt, the undisputed king of joint health. It is known to restore worn out joint cartilage, repair broken tendons and offer overall joint support.
- Omega 3 fatty acids –they are known to offer joint cushioning, improve joint flexibility, promote joint mobility and support joints that are suffering from arthritis.
- MSM – it plays a critical role in strengthening connective joint tissues.
How Flexitrinol Works?
Flexitrinol is a long term care product that is designed to repair and rejuvenate damaged joints. It does this be tackling pain causing symptoms of inflammation and wear and tear. As from the ingredients list above, it is clear that the product is committed to addressing the joint question from the root cause. Being a long term care product, you should take this product for at least six weeks for you to enjoy the benefits. According to the manufacturer, the product will rehabilitate, repair
Flexitrinol Pros: The Good
- It is made from all natural ingredients that are known to be safe to use and effective
- It is fortified with vitamins that are known to promote overall joint health.
- It comes in highly potent caplet
Cons of Flexitrinol: The Bad
- Flexitrinol is only available online where users can make the orders.
- To obtain the overall benefits, regular use is recommended.
- The nutritional value of each ingredient is not stipulated.
- This supplement requires prescription form a doctor before use.
- This supplement is suitable for adults only.
- The user has to check the ingredients for any allergic reactions before consumption.
What is the recommended Dosage for Flexitrinol?
The recommended dosage is one caplet daily unless advised otherwise by your caregiver. This product is meant to be used by adults only.
Are there any Side Effects Associated with Flexitrinol?
This natural supplement is free of artificial additives thus does not lead to any adverse effects. However, checking the ingredients used before consumption is advised to prevent the onset of any allergic reactions.
Customer Opinions of Flexitrinol
Listed below are the selected reviews from online users:
“probably the worst supplement in this category”
“been taking it for a full 4 weeks and have felt no changes at all in my discomfort level”
“it gives me headaches, dizziness which is something I never get. I want to return it”
“got a little knee pain relief from this product but I don’t think it’s the best choice for a supplement”
Is Flexitrinol a Scam?
No. this product has been used and reviewed by thousands. All the same, we respect the fact that it doesn’t work for everyone. In case this product doesn’t deliver the advertised benefits, it might not be the best product for you.
Flexitrinol Reviews – Conclusion
Flexitrinol is made by a little-known company and this might discourage you to buy it. all the same, the product is brilliant on paper. It packs some of the best ingredients on the market. For best results, you should take this product for at least six weeks.