Flexdermal is an all-natural topical cream that has been used to relieve joint related pain. According to the producers, Flexdermal uses three ingredients to fight the pain caused by symptoms of RA, such as joint pain.
Flexdermal can be bought readily over the counter without the need for a prescription. It can be used continuously without the fear of addiction or any severe side effect. The product can be bought for as low as $29.99 for one tube or $59.98 for two tubes of Flexdermal. The more tubes you buy, the cheaper it is. It is available in most leading retail stores and also on the official website.
What is Flexdermal and the Company Behind Flexdermal?
Flexdermal is a topically administered pain relief supplement that is designed to relieve most common joint pain. The manufacturer claims that this product comes in handy in cases where a person is suffering from joint pain caused by arthritis and other common causes of joint pain such as gout.
Flexdermal is taunted to be made using natural ingredients and thus can be used as many times as possible without harmful effects. It is worth noting that Flexdermal, is safer and more effective to use than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which are used for the same purposes but have mild-severe side effects.
Flexdermal is a product made by Pharmaxa Labs, a company that is popular in the manufacturing of natural health supplements. Their website has a line of products that are condition-specific and backed by numerous studies.
Flexdermal contains three active ingredients which are;
- Menthol – This gotten from peppermint oil. It is believed to give a soothing and cooling sensation on the point of application. A product of peppermint oil. This is known to soothe and cool skin right after application.
- Camphor oil – This is harvested from the Camphor tree which has its original habitat being Asia. It is believed to numb pain by acting on the nerve endings. It is well researched and has been used in both joint care and general pain application.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Research suggests that Eucalyptus oil has strong anti-inflammation capabilities and pain killing abilities like those of Menthol.
How Flexdermal Works?
It works primarily by numbing nerve endings of the affected area leading to pain relief. This has the effect of intercepting pain signals before they reach the brain. Studies have also shown that Flexdermal has the ability to relieve muscle pain by relaxing the muscles and reducing muscle clenching and stiffness.
It has anti-inflammation abilities to ensure that the root cause of the pain is dealt with. It is very ideal to rehabilitate arthritis, shoulder and hip pain and any other pain associated with degraded joints.
- The manufacturer give a discount with every extra tube purchased from the official site
- This product is made from natural ingredients
- It can be used as many time as it is necessary
- It lacks essential minerals
For optimal results, wash the affected area with warm soapy water. Then apply Voltaren Gel and massage the area for about two minutes. Do not apply this product on the damaged and broken skin. In case of contact with the eyes, nose or mouth, rinse with lots of water and seek help if the irritation persists.
Possible Side Effects
This product is not known to cause any harmful side effects. However, if it is applied wrongly, it can cause skin irritation and running nose. In case of contact with the nasal cavity, make sure to rinse with cold water until the irritation subdues.
Is it Safe?
It is a good research product that has been in use for several years now. The producers are also well known and thus it is safe to say that the product is not a scam when used correctly.
It aims at giving you instant relief to joint pain. It does this by acting first on the point of application. The product works just fine but it could have been better if the producers made it a little bit stronger to fight inflammation.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Flexdermal.com
Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Flexdermal.com