Joint pain is one of the leading complaints to doctors. Whether the joint is a universal joint, such as a shoulder or wrist or one-directional such as a knee or elbow, joint pain can make a person miserable. In the U.S., it is estimated that nearly a fourth of all adults have arthritis.
That is over 54 million individuals who have a diagnosis for their pain. There are many more with joint pain that is not arthritis.
For this reason, there is a huge market for dietary supplements geared toward treating joint pain. Some of them are all-natural. Here, we will look at one of these all-natural supplements called FlexAid.
What is FlexAid?
FlexAid is a dietary supplement made from all-natural ingredients. It is intended for use by people who want to improve joint flexibility and comfort levels. The ingredients may reduce joint pain and restore normal movement to joints that have not been injured in an accident.
What is the Company Behind FlexAid?
The manufacturer of FlexAid is Naturade. This company has been in business since 1926 and has moved successfully into the natural foods and natural ingredients markets. They claim to have stringent quality controls throughout the production of their products.
In 2012, two entrepreneurs bought Naturade and joined ranks with a noted vegan advocate. As a result, Naturade also produces VeganSmart. The company strives to provide nutritional foods and supplements using the highest-quality products available.
How Does FlexAid Work?
The active ingredient in FlexAid is Univestin, a proprietary mixture designed to aid in the reduction of inflammation. This is an ingredient used for the treatment of numerous complaints concerning painful muscles, tendons, and joints.
It may improve comfort and flexibility of the tendons and joints, and Univestin may help to neutralize free radicals.
FlexAid also has dosages of glucosamine and vitamin D3, which could help with joint pain. The addition of these two ingredients may help the body restore proper function of joints. It may help with symptoms of osteoarthritis.
What are the Ingredients Used in FlexAid Safe?
The ingredients of FlexAid are derived from natural sources and should contribute to healthy joints. However, this is not a vegan supplement.
- Vitamin D3 – Is crucial for the absorption of calcium. Without D3, calcium flushes out of the body. D3 promotes bone growth and enables your arteries to absorb calcium, which is vital to arterial health.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Is present in the fluid surrounding your joints. It helps to lubricate the joint so that it operates properly. A diet low in glucosamine sulfate may result in joint inflammation and joint pain.
- Chondroitin – Is part of the natural makeup of joint cartilage. As we age, this cartilage deteriorates. The body does not replenish chondroitin as quickly as it is used. A dietary supplement of chondroitin may help to rebuild or sustain joint cartilage.
- MSM – Is methylsulfonylmethane. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory used in osteoporosis, scleroderma, TMJ, headaches, and osteoarthritis.
Other Ingredients in FlexAid are:
- Kolla2 – Which is a combination of Collagen Type II, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, and Glucosamine)
- UniVestin – Which is a combination of Chinese Skullcap Root Extract, Cutch Tree, Maltodextrin, and heartwood extract.
What are the Pros of FlexAid?
FlexAid may be a valuable supplement that could help with joint pain. It also could be helpful in treating tendonitis and muscle pain. The ingredients can:
- It may reduce inflammation in joints, tendons, and muscles
- Contribute to lubricating joints
- It may improve flexibility and range of motion
- Help to rebuild cartilage in joints
What are the Cons of FlexAid?
- Some people say the product does not work for them
- You should not take this supplement if you have any other medical conditions
- Dosage might be rather high – 6 capsules a day for a week
How Should You Use this FlexAid?
You must be sure to load-up with FlexAid by taking a double dose for a week. After that, do not fail to take as directed, or the product may not work as well as it should.
How Much Does FlexAid Cost?
Ordered from their website, FlexAid will cost about $24.99 for a one-month supply. This product is available in stores, too, and will be priced differently in various stores.
What is FlexAid’s Return Policy?
Naturade will accept returns if you ordered from their website. The product must be unopened and undamaged, and returned within 30 days of purchase. Some vendors offer limited returns if you are dissatisfied with products you have purchased from them.
Does FlexAid Offer Free Trial?
There is no FlexAid free trial. There may be one available periodically from various vendors.
FlexAid Review– The Conclusion
The ingredients in FlexAid are found in many joint pain supplements and are well known to the consumer public.
This dietary supplement may be used to help with several joint, muscle, and tendon irregularities in people of all ages. This product may be helpful in reducing swelling of joints, and help to return joints to full flexibility.
However, you should do your own research to make sure you can take all of the ingredients in the supplement. Check with your doctor to make sure you are healthy enough to take FlexAid and use it as directed.