Flamasil joint care is a joint care supplement that is made from all natural ingredients. It promises to end all form of inflammation in our bodies. The supplement is mostly applied to fight excess uric acid in the body. For this reason, the product is popular in fighting gout and other conditions brought about by adverse effects of chronic inflammation. According to the manufacturer, improper synthesis of uric acid leads to accumulation of the acid in our bodies more so in our joints. However, a Flamasil a day keeps the acid away.
How much does Flamasil cost?
If you shop from the official merchant store, a 30 day supply of Flamasil will set you back $42.95. The 30 day supply bottle contains 90 caplets of Flamasil. If you want to save on your purchase, then you can buy the 90 day supply of Flamasil for $106. This cost is not inclusive of shipping and handling cost and thus when you are budgeting, you should consider shipping and handling.
What does the Manufacturer of Flamasil claim?
The producer has packaged this product as an effective and safe way to get rid of inflammation naturally and thus can be used in the rehabilitation of painful joints and conditions such as gout. The first claim the producers makes relates to the ingredients used in the product. According to the producers, all the ingredients being used in this product are grown organically without the use of any industrial chemicals.
The second claim made by the producers relates to the effectiveness of the product. They claim that this product is a powerful anti-inflammatory that supports overburdened body organs. Flamasil comes in by maintaining the solubility of Uric acid. The manufacturer claims that using this product daily is essential to support optimal health and flash out toxins that characterize the modern lifestyle
Who Produces Flamasil?
Flamasil is the brainchild of a Maryland based company called Alternative Health Research LLC. The company is not a market leader in joint care ingredients but it has quite a reputation in the supplement industry. We believe the company is based in New Market, MD.
What Ingredients are in Flamasil?
- Tart Cherry Extract – Tart Cherry is a powerful anti-oxidant and thus its use in this joint care supplement.
- Aged Garlic – scientists suggest that when we take garlic orally, it has a pain relieving effect since it is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Milk Thistle Extract – This is a natural cleanser than is believed to have profound benefits in flushing out toxins. It is commonly used for liver problems.
- Banaba Leaf Extract – Popularly used in the treatment of diabetes.
- Yucca– It has been used in ancient medicine to treatment various complications including migraines and in the treatment of arthritis.
- Turmeric – The turmeric used in this product is harvested from organically grown sources and is used due to its powerful anti-inflammation qualities.
- Artichoke Extract powder – although this extract is commonly used in the fight against jaundice, it is important in Flamasil since it promote the secretion of bile and may be helpful to flush out toxins.
- Grape Seed Extract – Good source of anti-oxidants.
- Other ingredients in Flamasil include: Boron Citrate, GutBudies, Resveratrol Extract, Boswellia Extract, Pine Bark Extract.
The Advantages of using Flamasil
- The producers offer a money back guarantee for purchases made through the official website
- Reasonably priced
- Made from organically grown ingredients
- Fortified with minerals
The Disadvantages of Flamasil
- There are no clinical studies done on this product
- The official website is too plain for a product of this reputation
How Effective is Flamasil?
Since there is no clinical study done on this product, it is difficult to scientifically prove its effectiveness. However, we can predict its effectiveness by considering other factors such as consumer reviews and research done on the individual ingredients. Most of the ingredients used in this product have been thoroughly tested and evaluated for effectiveness both by employing scientific analysis and through years of experience. However, the finished product has not been subjected to scientific analysis. All the same, this product has been described as an A grade product by most people fighting gout. We have seen this product being recommended and featured by many gout associations.
Warnings and Precautions
- This product is not designed to treat any condition and should therefore not be purchased with the intention of treating any condition. However, it can come in handy in the rehabilitation of inflammation related conditions.
- This product is not to be used in children unless approved by a qualified professional.
- Store in a cool dry place away from moisture. This product can absorb moisture and thus should be kept in an air tight container.
Disregarding the clumsiness of the official website, this product is a reputable product especially with people fighting gout. However, as a strictly joint care ingredient, this product is dwarfed by other products we have reviewed. But for anti-inflammation, this is product is superb.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."