Excruflexis a natural pain relief product that is well rated in the joint circles. The producers claim that this product is formulated with over 45 natural ingredients which make this product both a pain reliever and an anti-inflammation supplement. According to the producers, Excruflex will;
- Soothe pain associated with joints and muscles.
- Stop inflammation from the root cause.
- Promote overall joint health
- Ease joint movement and promote mobility
Excruflex can be bought over the counter without the need for a prescription. This makes the product readily available for order on the internet. However, consumers are advised to be careful since there are so many counterfeits in the online market.
What is Excruflex and what is the company behind Excruflex?
Excruflex is a dietary supplement that is meant to provide an all-round protection to joints and muscles. The product is touted to contain over 45 natural ingredients that, according to the producer, are well researched and proven to be beneficial in the human body.
The product is a topical analgesic that is applied directly on the skin to give you a soothing and refreshing sensation. According to review by users, the product is not greasy, does not stain and is alcohol free.
It has a menthol touch that makes it more refreshing. The manufacturer of the product goes by the name Excruflex. The registration and physical location of the producers is not clear.
What are the ingredients used to make Excruflex?
Excruflex has so many ingredients. The most active ingredients are;
- Rosemary extract – Rosemary has been used to fight inflammation for long. As much as you can take rosemary leafs, rosemary oil cannot be ingested orally and thus it has to be topically applied.
- Organic aloe – According to experts, aloe vera has anti-arthritis properties that cannot be matched. It has been used for treating arthritis pain for some time now. It can be applied or taken orally.
- Methanol – This is used to give the cooling sensation in this product. It has been used in most topically applied analgesics for a long time now. Menthol is also know to intercept pain signals before they reach the brain.
- Eucalyptus extract – It has been proven to help eradicate the pain and the soreness associated with arthritis. this extract is not recommended for small children
How does Excruflex work?
Excruflex is designed to offer instant relief to joint pain and muscles. To do this, the product needs to deploy very quickly into the blood stream. Luckily, the product is applied topically and given its numerous ingredients (some are just designed to help the skin pores open up quickly) it quickly swings into action. T
he main working mechanism is to intercept pain signals before they reach the brain. This means that the nerves will not send the signals to the brain. Besides interception pain signals, Excruflex has ability to stop joint inflammation and promote proper muscle and joint movement.
What are the Pros of Excruflex?
- It contains 45 different ingredients most of which have been proven safe and effective when used topically
- Excruflex is readily available online without a prescription
- Excruflex is not addictive
- It is quick acting
What are the Cons of Excruflex
- The long list of ingredients increases the chances of allergic reactions
- The product needs to be used regularly for optimal results.
What are the dosage Instructions of Excruflex?
This product is meant to be applied topically. To apply, clean the affected area with warm water and dry with a clean towel. Scoop some Excruflex and massage the area with it for about two minutes or so. Allow for fifteen minutes before wiping it off.
Are there any Side Effects associated with Excruflex?
As much as there are no reported side effects associated with Excruflex, the long list of ingredients is a recipe for disaster. In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above, you should stop taking this product immediately and seek medical attention. This product is not ideal for children under the age of 18.
Excruflex is a decent product on paper. The manufacturer was very ambitious when he made it as it is evident from the long list of ingredients included in the product. All the same, we felt that some of the ingredients were unnecessary as the quantity used is very insignificant. We have reviewed some equally good products that are cheap and equally effective.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”