What is EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels?
EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg is a powerful pain relief supplement. According to the manufacturer, the product contains 500 times more curcumin than turmeric. It is also said to have a high bloodstream retention time at high doses. The dietary supplement is enriched with antioxidants that rid the body of free radicals.
CuraPro 750 mg constitutes a blend of curcumin and turmeric essential oil expertly formulated using a patented EuroMedica technique. The joint product is affordably priced and each bottle contains up to 120 Softgels.
What’s more, EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg is manufactured under strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as outlined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Who is the Manufacturer of EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels?
EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg is manufactured by EuroMedica, a US-based company specializing in quality dietary supplements. The company has been operational since 2007 and boasts a wide range of other dietary supplements besides CuraPro 750 mg Softgels.
Ingredients in EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels
- Curcumin Rhizome extract: The ingredient is rich in anti-inflammatory peptides and anti-oxidants. Curcumin also relieves joint stiffness and general body pains, a research study has shown.
- Turmeric essential oils: The ingredient contains potent analgesic peptides crucial in pain relief. According to an article on the Journal of Nutrition Today, turmeric has been found to improve digestive health and reduced fluid retention.
- Sunflower lecithin phospholipids: Lecithin phospholipids contain antioxidants that detoxify the body. The ingredient is also thought to play a role in the regulation of cholesterol synthesis. More importantly, lecithin phospholipids also exhibit anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glycerin: Vegetable glycerin has been shown to improve skin health by soothing irritation. It is also very crucial in the process of wound healing and relieving neuropathic pains.
- Beeswax, purified water, and silica
How does EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels work?
The science behind the analgesic capacity of CuraPro 750 mg Softgels is pretty simple. According to the manufacturer, this dietary supplement works by improving the functions of the liver, brain, heart, and immune system. Results published in some 60 studies have also indicated that CuraPro 750 mg relieves cellular oxidative stress and eliminates free radicals.
That is attributable to its high antioxidant ORAV value of 1.5M+. The formulation constitutes a blend of curcumin with turmeric essential oil that is rich in ar-turmerone thought to boost digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Pros of EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels
- Guaranteed rapid pain relief.
- The manufacturer’s claims of product efficacy come with a backing of some 60 published studies including 27 human clinical trials.
- It is said to boost mental, kidney, liver, cardiovascular, and immune health.
- It’s rich in antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals.
- It is said to contain ar-turmerone that boosts the absorption of nutrients in the gut.
- The dietary supplement is said to deliver 500 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than turmeric
- It contains no sugar, artificial preservatives, gluten, dairy, and artificial coloring.
Cons of EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels
- Claim that the supplement is free of gluten, sugar, artificial additives isn’t backed by third-party lab tests.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels cost?
A: A bottle of CuraPro 750 mg with 120 Softgels is sold at $87.96. Bulk orders come with huge discounts.
Q: How should you take EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels?
A: According to the product insert, the recommended dosage is 1 Softgel a day. However, your doctor may recommend an alternative dosing regimen depending on your disease condition.
Q: What is EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels’ return policy?
A: Every purchase of EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If not impressed with the order, just return it and you should get a full refund within the said window.
Q: Does EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels offer a free trial?
A: The manufacturer has not disclosed details of free trials for this dietary supplement.
Q: Is EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgels worth buying?
A: CuraPro 750 mg is made of natural ingredients with proven efficacy. The supplement is affordably priced and has no artificial additives, gluten, sugar, etc. and according to user reviews on the official website, thousands of customers are impressed with CuraPro 750 mg. All these considerations, together with many others, are sufficient reasons to buy this joint relief supplement.
EuroMedica CuraPro 750 mg Softgel’s Final verdict
CuraPro 750 mg Softgels are enriched with anti-inflammatory peptides to soothe joint and general body pains. Besides, the supplement also improves cardiovascular, hepatic, kidney, immune functions. The manufacturer is very confident of the product’s efficacy. They have even disclosed details about some 60 published studies including 27 human clinical trials to back up the product’s label claims. There’s a notable flipside to all that, however. For instance, there’s no clinical evidence to support the manufacturer’s claim that the product is made purely of natural ingredients with no artificial additives.