EcoFlex Joint Health Formula is a revolutionary join care supplement that utilizes a blend of several ingredients contained in two different products. The ingredients are tasked with providing you an all rounded joint care. According to the manufacturer, EcoFlex Joint Health Formula is a fast acting reliever of joint pain. It achieves this by ensuring the joints are in good shape (there is need for repairing and nourishing tissue and cartilage)
What does the manufacturer say about EcoFlex?
The manufacturer markets this product as an ideal care product for aging people whose bodies cannot provide the needed nourishment needed to keep the joints in shape. The manufacturer taunts this product as the ultimate solution by combining short relief with long term relief. The 2 in 1 product contains a topical cream (that is meant to provide instant relief to unbearable pain or pain flushes) and a long term care product (that nourishes and fights the causes of joint pain). The producer claim that this product will;
- Offer instant relief to aching joints and soothe sore joints in seconds
- Nourish the joints to ensure optimal joint health
- Promote joint lubrication and cushioning
- Improves quality of life for people with arthritis
- Promote quick recovery for inflammation caused conditions
Who produces EcoFlex Joint Health Formula
There’s a bit of confusion on who is the real producer of the joint health formula. This is attributed to the many websites that claim to be official websites. Upon further looking into the product, we established the parent company to be EcoFlex solutions. According to the company, it is based and licensed in the United States.
What ingredients are in EcoFlex Joint Health Formula
The two products that make up EcoFlex Joint Health Formula has the following ingredients combined;
- Methanol – It has been used in most topical analgesics since it has soothing sensation and acts as a solvent in these topical creams.
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus is used due to its pain killing abilities and flavour.
- Boswellin – It dates back to ancient medicine where it was used as treatment for gout due to its powerful anti-inflammation properties.
- Shatavari – Has advantages closer to those of glucosamine and is also used to purify blood.
- Ashgwagandha Root – Has strong anti-inflammation properties.
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is tasked with the role of repairing damaged and worn out joint tissue.
- Chondroitin – Promotes joint suppleness and boosts joint lubrication by attracting fluids into the body.
- Rehmannia – Some people use it because it is believed to be effective in anti-aging. In EcoFlex, it is used because it is a powerful anti-inflammation agent.
How effective is EcoFlex Joint Health Formula?
EcoFlex solutions have managed to provide an all-rounded product by combining two products in to one sale package. The topical cream contains ingredients that are known and scientifically proven to provide short term but instant soothing sensations. Eucalyptus is known to intercept pain signals before they reach the brain while methanol creates a cooling sensation on the affected area. The topical cream is very effective in giving temporary relief. On the other hand, the long term care product has ingredients that equip the joints with nutrients necessary to tackle inflammation and heal damaged tissue. Although this takes time, the product will in the long run reduce the number of times you will be required to use the topical cream. Generally, the combination of these two products is effective.
The positives of using EcoFlex Joint Health Formula
- Offers a holistic approach to joint pain and joint care by providing both long term and instant relief products.
- The two products are made from natural sources
- The product is safe to use since there has be no reported side effects
- Is gentle of delicate skin
The negatives of EcoFlex Joint Health Formula
- The producers have a poor web presence
- The official website is not suitable for a product of this nature
What is the recommended dosage of EcoFlex Joint Health Formula?
- According to the producers, you should take two pills daily either in one serving or two separate servings.
- For the topical cream, apply and massage gently until the cream is evenly distributed. If you need to apply something else (maybe cosmetic creams) allow 15 minutes for EcoFlex Joint Health Formula to take effect. Do not apply for more than six times daily.
Warnings and precautions
- Do not apply the topical cream on broken or sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact (in the case of topical cream) with eyes, nose and mouth since it may cause irritation. In case of contact, rinse with water for around 15 minutes.
- This product should not be used on infants and children below the age of 12 years.
- EcoFlex Joint Health Formula pills contain extracts of shellfish.
This product is a game changer. We like the fact that the producers have combined long term care supplement with instant relief supplements since it makes EcoFlex Joint Health Formula more “whole”. The only reason we would advise customers to consider other products is because this product is not fortified with minerals.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."