Drinkables joint care is an easily ingestible dietary supplement. According to the manufacturer, the choice of making a drinkable joint supplement was motivated by the fact that it can easily be assimilated in the body right from the moment you put it into your mouth. Most drinkable joint care supplements are presented in powdered form to be mixed with water or drinks but in this case, the product comes in a ready to drink liquid form. Despite it being in liquid form the supplement contains most of the mainstream joint ingredients.
What does the manufacturer claim about Drinkables Ultimate Liquid Joint Care?
According to the producers, this product is taken in by the body faster than any other product we have. This makes it more potent and gives it a quicker turnaround than most competing products. The product promises to give you the following benefits;
- Proved to reverse the harmful changes brought to the joints by arthritis
- Ensures that our joints are well lubricated and cushioned.
- Nourishes the joints to promote optimal performance
- Calms painful and sore joints
Who is behind the name?
Drinkables joint care is manufactured by a USA based company known as Drinkable Liquid Supplements. This is a company that is dedicated in bringing you most of the popular supplements in an easy to take form. They have several different liquid supplements under their stable.
What ingredients have been used in Drinkables Ultimate Liquid Joint Care?
Like previously stated, the drinkables joint supplements packs most of the mainstream ingredients in joint care. The most active ingredients are;
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin blend: These are the most popular joint care ingredients in the market today. They are mostly used in conjunction with each other. Glucosamine plays an important role in the repair and reconstruction of broken cartilage and joint tissue while chondroitin has hygroscopic properties that promote joint lubrication properties
- MSM – MSM is a source of Sulphur in our bodies. Sulphur is used in the manufacture of Keratin. Keratin is a strong compound that the body uses to enhance the structural strength of most of its connective tissues and other parts such as the nails and hair
- Vitamin D – This is a vitamin supplement that promotes bone mass and leading to stronger healthy bones.
Pros of taking Drinkables Joint Care
- Drinkable Liquid Supplements has clearly displayed the list of ingredients and the dosage information both on the website and on the product label
- The liquid supplement contains liquid forms of both chondroitin and Glucosamine.
- There are no reported side effects of taking this product
- The product is prepared from natural ingredients that have been carefully blended to promoted efficiency
Cons of using Drinkables Ultimate Liquid Joint Care
- The product has not been subjected to any clinical trials and if it has, the producers have not made it public (at least by the time of writing)
- The official website lacks essential information such as contradiction and also it lacks important pages such an a FAQ page and a customer review and feedback page
What is the recommended dosage of Drinkables Joint Care?
The recommended is a single serving of drinkables joint care. The serving size can be measured using the included cork. If you buy the 30ml bottle, you will get at least 33 servings.
Does Drinkable Liquid Joint Care Have Any Side Effects?
Drinkable Liquid Joint Care is made using all natural ingredients. Therefore it is believed to be 100% safe to use. Nevertheless, some customers may be allergic to some of the ingredient being used such as shellfish.
This is one product that we can only say dared to venture where others didn’t. The idea of making a readily absorbed supplement is welcome but it comes with its sets of challenges. For starters, you cannot include some minerals and vitamins without denaturing them and rendering them useless. All the same the product is highly recommended but if you are looking for a top down approach, continue reading our reviews.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."