Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief Overview
Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 is a dietary supplement that has been taunted to be a pure and safe, all-natural joint care product. The formula has been used in multiple health applications. For the sake of this review we will look at this product as a joint care product. Nevertheless, the product can be used to alleviate cardiovascular complications and improve cognitive abilities. According to the manufacturer, Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 has excellent pain relieving abilities that are very useful for joint care applications. Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 comes in a 30 soft gels bottle that can be bought over the counter without any prescription.
What is Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 and what is the company behind Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3?
Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 is an all-natural dietary supplement that has been taunted to be effective in the care of joints. Given that it is based on fish oil, the product has also being found effective in improving cognitive abilities and promoting cardiovascular functioning. The producers, claim that unlike other Omega-3 based products that are used in joint care, Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 is adapted to provide joint care given that it features additional ingredients that are meant for joint protection and all rounded care. According to the official website, Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 is manufactured by Sinatra, a company that is based in the USA. The manufacturer is known for conducting research and clinical trials before rolling out products to the market.
What are the ingredients used in Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3?
This product is based on Omega-3 fatty acids but it has been fortified with other ingredients that are used in joint care. The most active ingredients are;
- DHA – This is one of the Omega-3 fatty acids. A huge number of people are DHA deficient and they might not know. According to research, DHA monitors and restores the blood sugar levels to their optimum. This has the effect of improving cognitive and cardiovascular functioning.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid – Just like DHA, EPA is harvested from fish sources. They are known to help maintain the triglycerides levels and at the same time offer cognitive and cardiovascular support.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a very popular Asian spice. It has been used in Asian medicine to inhibit inflammation and oxidation. It is believed to reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
- UC-II Collagen Extract – Collagen is a critical ingredient that supports tissue and cartilage growth. In fact, it is the most abundant component of joint connective tissue.
Other ingredients includes: Sunflower lecithin, Silicon dioxide, Gelatin, Yellow beeswax, glycerin, and caramel colour
How does Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief work?
Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief is designed as a long term care product. Its working formula mainly relies on the body’s underlying mechanism of defence. Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief equips the body with the needed nutrients to ensure an all rounded protection against agents causing inflammation and oxidation. This in mind, it should be noted that for you to get the desired results, you should take Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief for periods not less than four weeks. The producers recommend using Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief together with an exercise routine and proper dieting.
What are the Advantages of Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief?
- Although the product uses Omega-3 based fatty acids, it is fortified with other joint care ingredients that are known to be safe and effective.
- The producers of this product are known to conduct massive research before rolling out their products in the market.
- It promotes cognitive and cardiovascular functioning.
What are the Disadvantages of using Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief?
- The producers have not provided the clinical trial data of Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief
- The products lacks essential vitamins
- It is available only in selected outlets
What are the possible side effects of using Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief?
There are no side effects that are associated with taking Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief. All the same, you should be very careful when taking this product since it might have adverse effects on you if you are allergic to the ingredients being used. In case of severe side effects, consult your caregiver immediately. This product might not be good for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Seek advice from your caregiver prior to taking this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What is the recommended dosage of Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief?
You should take three caplets of Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief daily.
Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief has managed to combine the power of omega-3 fatty acids with natural joint care ingredients that we have become used to. This makes it more appealing to consumers. Nonetheless, we believe we have reviewed equally effective products that might even surpass Dr. Sinatra’s Omega-3 Joint Relief.