Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief Overview
Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief is a cream that helps to relieve the user from pain. It is for external use and you should avoid contact with mucus membranes and the eyes. People with a medical condition and pregnant mothers should consult health care professional before using this cream.
What is Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief?
This is a cream that is applied topically on the targeted area, and it provides a faster relief from pain. It has a high penetrating power, making it to relieve pain from the roots. This cream is of high quality, and it delivers the results without irritating the applied area.
Massaging this cream on the affected area will completely fade away the pain and it has benefited majority of couch potatoes and top athletes.
Majority of the users have experienced immediate relief, and it fades away all types of the pain despite the root cause.
It is preferred for use by people suffering from pain caused by inflammation including heel spurs, repetitive strain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, golfers elbow, sore neck, sore back, neuropathy, shin prints, plantar fasciitis, sciatica, arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis and muscle pain.
What is the Company Behind Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief?
This cream is manufactured by an FDA registered and GMP certified lab, Ikon Healthcare. This facility is based in USA and it has followed strict manufacturing standards when manufacturing their products. This cream is manufactured free of additives, parabens and other compounds that are harmful to your body.
What are the Ingredients Used in Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief?
This cream features high quality ingredients free of parabens and additives. They include:
- Celadrin – It helps to reduce inflammation, increase joint mobility and relief joint pain.
- Bosewellin – It reduces inflammation.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane – It helps to relief from pain associated with arthritis.
- Rosemary Oil – It promotes healing of the affected area.
- Provitamin B5 – It improves immunity.
- Nutmeg Oil – It promotes circulation, reduces inflammation and relief from swelling and muscle pain.
- Cetyl Myristoleate – It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, joint lubricant and help to relief from symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
What are the Pros of Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief?
- It has deep penetrating power
- It works rapidly and might provide instant results
- It might help to reduce inflammation
- It might treat the pain from the root cause
What are the Cons of Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief?
- The increased benefits can only be obtained after consistent use.
- It is not suitable for people with medical conditions, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
How should you Use Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief?
This cream is applied topically on the affected areas and massaged thoroughly to facilitate penetration.
How Much Does Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief Cost?
This cream is sold at a price of $18.78 for a quantity of 3oz.
Dr. Shepard’s Pain Relief Review – The Conclusion
This cream is for use by people experiencing chronic pain and it is applied on the affected area and massaged thoroughly for easier penetration. It has deep penetration action, which makes it to work rapidly and provide a relief within 30 minutes.
It is broad spectrum and it reliefs from any type of the pain including the one caused by inflammation. However, some of its components might react with your skin and you should go through the ingredients list before deciding on whether to apply it or not.