Dr Mercola Joint Formula Overview
Dr Mercola Joint Formula is a natural dietary supplement that is meant to provide joint care. According to the manufacturer, it is able to provide both short term and long term care to joints. By care, the producers are referring to pain relief, anti-inflammation, anti-oxidation and muscle support.
Dr Mercola Joint Formula is available to be purchased without a prescription. It can be ordered from online stores. In fact, the official merchant store sell the product for $41.97 for two bottles of 30 capsules each. This price may vary depending on merchant store, shipping and quantity ordered. The official website will provide free shipping for orders that are above $49.
What is Dr Mercola Joint Formula and what is the company behind Dr Mercola Joint Formula?
Dr Mercola Joint Formula is a dietary supplement that is allegedly made from four pure and natural ingredients. According to the producers, the ingredients are chosen carefully to ensure that only the best ingredients end up in your bottle. It is touted to be safe even for vegans and other users who might be allergic to sea food.
Dr Mercola Joint Formula is a brain child product of Dr Mercola premium products. This is a company that specializes in wellness products that can be purchased directly over the internet. According to the official website, this company has been in the market for the longest time possible.
What are the Ingredients used in Dr Mercola Joint Formula?
- Bioflava Flex Eggshell Membrane – Eggshell membrane is a highly nutritious additive to Dr Mercola Joint Formula since it is kwon to promote joint flexibility and contribute greatly to joint mobility. According to research, it ensures optimal functioning of the joints.
- Astaxanthin – It is believed to have anti-oxidation properties. It is mainly used in similar products due to its ability to help the joints recover especially after workouts.
- Boswellia Extract – Boswellia is a herbal extract that maintains proper blood circulation to the joints and promote our bodies immune response.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It is mainly reffered to as HA. HA is used in Dr Mercola Joint Formula due to its ability to provide joint cushioning and protect against joint injury.
What are the Advantages of Dr Mercola Joint Formula?
- It is a natural supplement that is made from all natural ingredients.
- The users of this product term it as effective
- It can be used by both vegans and people who suffer from sea food allergies.
- Apart from protecting the joints, the product also promotes blood circulation in joint regions.
What are the Disadvantages of Dr Mercola Joint Formula?
- The producers do not offer a money back guarantee neither do they offer free samples.
- This is a long term care product.
What is the recommended Dosage when taking Dr Mercola Joint Formula?
The recommended dosage is two tablets daily with lots of water. You can either take it in one single serving or separate it in to two different servings; one in the morning and the other one in the evening.
Dr Mercola Joint Formula is a great product. At least the choice of ingredients is incredible to say the very least. We are pleased that users who are allergic to fish products can still use this product without any harmful effect.
All the same, we still insist that the manufacturer should have added more fortification to this product so that it can take care of the bones more. We have reviewed equally affordable products that are more competitive than Dr Mercola Joint Formula.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”