What is CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin
CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin is a dietary joint supplement that combines three of the most sort after joint and cartilage ingredients. According to the manufacturers, CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin supplies joints and connective tissue with necessary nutrients needed to recover from the damaged caused by aging.
Additionally, CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin supports the synthesization of collagen. Collagen is the building block of joints, cartilage and synovial membrane. According to the producers, CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin has the following benefits to your joints;
- Improves joint mobility and promotes flexibility
- Reduces joint inflammation, soreness and the pain that comes with both
- Equips your joint with the necessary support needed to support modern life
- Reduces joint stiffness thus increases the range and ease of movement
- Promotes the formation of optimal working cartilage, ligaments, tendons and synovial membrane
- Boosts the immune system.
What is the Company Behind CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin
CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin is a dietary supplement made using three of the most sort after ingredients in the market. This product is designed to offer joint support rather than offer instant relief to joint problems.
This product is produced by a company called CVS health and sold under the CVS pharmacy umbrella. All the same, there has been confusion on the real producers of the CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin. The producer claim that this product is best suited for;
- Persons suffering from back aches, knee pain and other joint related pains
- People suffering from joint stiffness including persons with aging joints
- People who are engaged in active sports such as athletes and person involved in physical labour
- Anyone wishing to have flexible joints.
- Anyone wishing to improve their range of motion
- Persons that want to improve their overall joint health
What are the Ingredients Used in CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin
The following are the active ingredients in this product;
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine production in the body reduces with age. It is believed to promote cartilage repair and formation.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – it is highly hygroscopic and thus promotes joint lubrication by attracting fluids to the joints.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C plays an important role in collagen formation. On top of that it is a powerful natural anti-oxidant and thus it qualifies to be called an essential vitamin.
- Manganese – Manganese aids our bodies form connective tissue, stronger bones, improve blood clotting, and secrete sex hormones.
- Boron – is a mineral found in food and the environment. It is used to build strong bones and muscles
- MSM – this is our bodies’ source of organic sulphur. It is believed to fight inflammation, promote strong connective tissue and improve the immune.
How CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin Works?
CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin is touted to contain three of the most powerful ingredients in joint care. Like any other long-term care product, CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin prioritizes repair and regeneration of the already worn out cells. To do this, the product packs MSM and glucosamine. Once the repair is done, the next phase involves caring for the joints to ensure they remain in good working conditions.
What are the Pros of CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin
- Contain three of the most sort after joint ingredients
- CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin is 100% natural
- Made by a reputable company
What are the Cons of CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin
- The official website maybe inaccessible for international consumers
- It is available online only
CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin Dosage
The recommended dosage is two caplets daily. Preferably one caplet in the morning and another one in the evening. Take with lots of water.
Is CVS Glucosamine Chondroitin a Scam?
It has been produced under strict quality conditions by a reputable company. This product is not a scam
CurcuPure 3 Review – The Conclusion
It packs all the magic of joint care into one package. It contains three of the most sort after ingredients in joint care. All the same, the producer fail to fortify this product with some essential vitamins. This notwithstanding, they price the product above the average price of some of the more powerful products we have reviewed.