What is CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray?
CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray is a pain relieving topical spray that is deployed to help alleviate pain in joints and sore muscles. The producers claim that the product is more effective in spray form since it will reach the injured part more easily than when it is taken orally.
CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray is touted to be formulated using the most effective pain relieving ingredients in the joint care circles. The producers claim that CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray, besides offering pain relief, it may help in weight loss. They have not backed this claim with any scientific evidence, at least not on the official website.
What is the Company Behind CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray?
CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray is a pain relieving supplement that is administered directly on the affected body parts. According to the manufacturer, it can also help in weight loss. The product is available over the counter without the need of a prescription meaning that it can be purchased readily on the internet.
The price of the product may vary depending on the different shipping and handling costs associated with specific regions. According to information on the product packaging, CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray is manufactured by CryoDerm. This is a company that has been operational since the year 2000. It has formulated many formulas that include but not limited to joint products, weight loss and skin care supplements.
What are the Ingredients Used in CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray?
- Ilex (holly leaf) – Holly leaf extract has been used for hundreds of years to treat several conditions including coughs, water retention, digestive disorders, and jaundice. Recently, it has been used to treat fevers and joint related complications such as swelling and dry joints.
- Arnica – Arnica is a plant whose flowers are used for medicinal purposes. In modern supplement industry, arnica is used to help alleviate pain that is caused by bruises, sprains, muscle aches and joint pain that is cause by inflammation, swelling or broken bones. Homeopathic preparations have also been used to soothe sprains and sore muscles.
- MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)- This is our body’s source of natural Sulphur. Sulphur is important in our bodies since it strengthen connective tissue. It also plays an important role in strengthening nails, hair etc.
- Boswellia Serrata – it stops the production of the enzyme called lysyl oxidase a notorious enzyme responsible for oxidation. On top of this, it controls the production of proteins that are responsible of causing inflammation and destroying joint tissues.
What are the Pros of CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray?
- It is applied topically meaning that it reaches the affected area quickly making it a quick relief formula
- The ingredients used in this product are regarded as safe and effective when used topically
- It can be bought over the counter without a prescription
What are the Cons of CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray?
- Despite being fast effective, the soothing effect is not long lasting. You must use it after some hours to get the same effect.
- The official website has not explained into details the ingredients used
- There are no free samples that come with CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray
How is CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray used?
CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray is applied topically directly in the affected area. For better results, you should clean the area with a warm wet cloth before applying this Spray. Spray directly on area two to three times. You can use it on the same area as much as you want but do not exceed six times a day.
What are the possible Side Effects of using CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray?
The product is generally regarded as safe to use. There are no side effects of this product that have been reported. All the same, we should use this product as directed. DO NOT use this product on broken skin or wounds. Avoiding eye contact as it might cause irritation or worse. In case of undesirable effects, consult your caregiver immediately.
CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray Review – The Conclusion
It brings a superb line of ingredients. Most of these ingredients have been used in both traditional and modern medicine. We can confidently say that the ingredients used are well researched and proven effective.
Given the fact that CryoDerm Pain Relief Spray is decently priced, we believe that it can compete with some of our best topical sprays we have reviewed earlier.