What is CopperGel Roll-On?
CopperGel Roll-On is a pain relief product in the form of a gel. It may work instantly to deliver pain relief benefits to joints sore muscles and back pain, according to the manufacturer.
The product might be ideal for painful swelling, joint pains, sprains, and strains, as well as the discomfort that comes with spasms.
This product supposedly draws its pain support properties from safe ingredients that have research backing their potency. However, some of the components that this formulation features might need additional research to help confirm their claims.
According to the producer, people who may find this product useful include athletes, people seeking a temporary pain relief product, and anyone that want a quick solution to help fix a swelling.
What is the Company Behind CopperGel Roll-On?
The company that is responsible for making this gel is known as CopperGel. They are based in the US and claim that all their products are made in a licensed facility. They deploy different digital channels to market their products including common social media platforms.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
In addition to this gel, the CopperGel’s official website features products such as CopperGel Ice and CopperGel CBD Spray. Besides, they also have a blog section on their site with tones of blog posts that share health-related information on various topics including strategies, whether or not you need physical therapy, all the way to Hemp Oil helps.
How Does CopperGel Roll-On Work?
The way CopperGel Roll-On works is that, after you apply it to the target region, the components penetrate fast and goes into the pain points, where it may help relieve body aches as well as mute the pains. Besides the potency of the ingredients, another detail that gives this gel an advantage over other similar products is that it is designed with a roll-on applicator and that it is non-greasy, which may contribute to the first action.
Additionally, some constituents in this gel, like for instance the Camphor 3.5% and Menthol may have an easing effect on the pain emanating for various parts of the body, which among others include elbow, ankle, and foot as well as ease shoulder discomfort.
What are the Ingredients Used in CopperGel Roll-On?
CopperGel Roll-On is a multi-ingredient pain support product and claims to use these components to deliver its promise. The ingredients include:
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil – May reduce inflammation and swelling, according to one research article appearing in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Phenoxyethanol – Among other properties, Health Canada classifies this commonly used cosmetic ingredient as a preservative with potential antimicrobial properties.
- Copper PCA – Copper and magnetic bracelets have been used to help ease Rheumatoid Arthritis pain, according to an article in the journal Plos One. However, there is a need for more studies to confirm their efficacy.
- Aminomethyl Propanol – Might assist in pain management, though there is very limited research confirming this claim.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – A common ingredient in cosmetic products associated with skin conditioning, emollient and surfactant properties, as well as antimicrobial qualities, according to one article appearing in Wiley Online Library.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer – Said to help manage pain when combined with other ingredients, but there is limited research backing up this particular claim.
Other ingredients include Water, Glycerin and Isopropyl Alcohol Menthol 3.5% Camphor 3.5%.
What are the Pros of CopperGel Roll-On?
- May offer relief from minor arthritis
- Said to penetrate fast and deep to ease pain
- Uses ingredients that may support collagen formation
- Said to help reduce inflammation
What are the Cons of CopperGel Roll-On?
- May not help with major arthritic symptoms
- The product is still new in the market
- It may not work the same for everybody
- It is meant for temporary pain relief
CopperGel Roll-On FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Use CopperGel Roll-On?
A: Apply a generous amount of the gel 3 to 4 times per day on the pain points and massage gently for around two minutes, or until it is absorbed.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How Much Does CopperGel Roll-On Cost?
A: The actual price for this product depends on the size, for smaller packages the price starts at around $14.99 and goes up to around $39.97 for the larger items.
Q: What is CopperGel Roll-On’s Return Policy?
A: The producer mentions that unsatisfied users may return the container for a refund. However, refunds are limited to one per household.
Q: Does CopperGel Roll-On Offer a Free Trial?
A: The detail about offers, samples or free trial products is not anywhere on the manufacturer’s website.
CopperGel Roll-On Review – The Conclusion
The company behind this gel seems confident about its potency and that they have tested it internally at their facilities to work efficiently. It uses a proprietary formula that contains Menthol and Camphor components, which findings associate with strong pain relief properties.
In addition, this roll-on gel may help ease the minor symptoms of arthritis, reduce pain from various body parts including the muscles, joints, neck, back, shoulder and foot pain, among others. Unlike other gels, the product may be easy to use. It is non-greasy and comes with an easy to use roll-on applicator, allowing you to deliver the formula directly on the desired region of the body.
However, like most other gels in the market, this product has its set of drawbacks. First, it is not be used for open wounds. People who may notice or experience irritation or a rash on the skin are also to stop using the product, suggesting that it may trigger an allergic reaction on some people.
When using the product it is also advisable not to bring it close to your eyes, so it may irritate or harm soft tissues if misused. Another limitation is that you are not to use it with a heating pad as stated by the producer.
Many pain relief gels on the market offer great options.