Conquer HA is a non-prescription joint health supplement containing Hyaluronic Acid as the active ingredient. It is designed to help alleviate joint pain and to improve the quality of skin, eyes, and more in 7 to 14 days. While the website details scientific information about how the product works, there are no clinical studies presented to support these claims. However, there are a large number of positive customer testimonials on the website.
Conquer HA can be purchased from its website, which offers a 100% money-back guarantee policy within 90 days. A phone number and email address are provided for customers with questions or concerns.
Conquer HA – Facts
Conquer HA is a natural product made with Hyaluronic Acid that purports to ease joint discomfort in as little as seven days. It is formulated to support cartilage, ligaments, and tendons to create and maintain healthy, flexible joints. The form of Hyaluronic Acid used in Conquer HA is claimed to be the purest form available and is not derived from animal products. There are no known side effects.
Conquer HA supplements are to be taken twice daily for maximum results. There are six different formulas, depending on individual needs. These six different forms of Conquer HA include Conquer HA Original Formula, Joint 3, Triple Action Energy, Joint and Muscle, Joint Comfort Rub, and Conquer K9 Chewables for dogs.
- Ingredients are all-natural, and fully listed
- Contact phone number and email are included on the website
- Many positive customer testimonials are presented
- Conquer HA is non-prescription
- Purportedly contains the purest form of Hyaluronic Acid available
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Free shipping is available
- No known side effects
- Some formulas are not recommended for those with shellfish allergies
- Website does not include security information for ordering online
- Clinical studies supporting efficacy are not presented
- Conquer HA is not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Conquer HA asserts that it can alleviate joint pain with Hyaluronic Acid, an all-natural ingredient. In addition, it claims to take effect in as little as seven days without side effects. While some scientific evidence is presented on the website, there are no clinical trial results supporting these claims.
The customer reviews of the product are positive, and there is a 90-day return policy if a customer is not satisfied. Conquer HA is available without a prescription, but those with shellfish allergies should be aware of possible reactions to some of the products.