CetylPure is a dietary supplement that is produced with a “patented” blend of the fatty acid Cetyl Myristoleate. This fatty acid has shown, in recent studies, that it promotes joint mobility by providing joint lubrication and supporting most of the joint connective tissues. According to the manufacturer, the product is best used at the same time with light exercises. The manufacturer recommends regular exercising with CetylPure since the flexibility of our joints is reduced if we lead an inactive life. The product is sold in a translucent brown bottle (same colour as most beer lager bottles) with a purple label and contains 120 capsules. It is available from the official website and in leading retailer shops.
How Does CetylPure Work?
The science behind this product centres on reducing friction between the joints. Unlike products that contain Glucosamine, CetylPure doesn’t rely on the repair of broken cartilage. Instead, it promotes joint lubrication thereby easing joint stiffness and promoting joint mobility. Cetyl myristoleate is a natural fatty acid that is known to provide joint cushioning. Most of the wear and tear that happens on our joints is attributed to friction between the various joint parts. This leads to joint bones grinding over each other resulting in uncomfortable and in most cases painful joint movement. As much as repairing worn out joint tissue is important, preventing the wearing out of the tissue is equally important.
What is the Name Behind CetylPure?
CetylPure is produced, marketed and sold by a company called Natrol. Natrol is a company that has been in business for over three decades (according to the official website) and they describe their line of work as “specialist in health products”. Their business is based in the United States and we believe they do the manufacturing and shipping from their complex in Chatsworth CA 91311.
What Ingredients are in CetylPure?
There is only one active ingredient in CetylePure;
- Cetyl Myristoleate – CetylPure is taunted to use a patented form of this fatty acid. Previous research on this fatty acid has shown evidence that it can improve the quality of life for individuals by supporting optimum joints. The tests done in animals subjected to this ingredient suggests that it makes them less likely to have osteoarthritis even when it is induced.
Advantages of CetylPure
- Doesn’t contain glucosamine and thus it is safe for people with fish allergies
- Made from natural ingredients
- It is relatively affordable
Disadvantages of CetylPure
- Doesn’t come with a free trial
Natrol recommends taking two capsules of CetylPure daily. We recommend taking this product with food to prevent stomach upsets. You can take the two capsules either as a single serving or in two extra servings. If this product is given to you by your caregiver, follow the instructions keenly.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Capsules don’t perform well in high humid areas since too much water weakens its outer sheath.
- If this product is given to you by your caregiver, be sure to follow the instructions keenly; otherwise use as we have recommended.
- In case you are breastfeeding or nursing, it is paramount to consult your caregiver. This product may not be good for your developing foetus or your breastfeeding infant.
- Although no major interactions have been reported, it is safe to inform your caregiver prior to taking CetylPure.
- Ensure that you buy this product from a trusted outlet. Be sure to also check for the expiring date. If you are buying online, ask the seller for the manufacturing date. For international purchases, you should consider the shipping time and add at least 60 days.
Are There any Side Effects or Adverse Interactions?
This product is relatively safe to use. There have been no side effects reported and since the product doesn’t contain many ingredients, then the likelihood of an allergic reaction is reduced. In case of any harmful effect, discontinue use immediately and seek professional help.
This product mainly targets customers who are having difficult time moving their joint due to cracking caused by dry joints. Users who are allergic to shellfish will find this product ideal since it doesn’t contain fish extract. This product address joint lubrication only. Although joint lubrication is important, we fill that repair and replenishing joints is equally important. Thus, we suggest considering other joint care products we have reviewed if you think friction is not the sole cause of your joint woes.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."