What is Blessed Herbs Joint Relief 60 Count?
Blessed Herbs Joint Relief is a 100% natural joint care supplement that is allegedly made of a blend of organic ingredients. According to the official website, the supplement is made by a world renowned naturopathic physician and herbalist called James Sullivan.
According to the herbalist, this dietary supplement is unique and unlike any other dietary supplement since it offers a three-way prolonged approach to joint wellness; restoring health to swollen joints, improving joint mobility and activating the body’s own mechanism of repairing worn out and ageing joint tissue.
Blessed Herbs Joint relief can be bought from the official website $29.95 with a 90 day money back guarantee.
What is the Company Behind Blessed Herbs Joint Relief 60 Count?
Blessed Herbs Joint Relief is a registered trademark name owned by the Blessed Herbs. Blessed Herbs is owned and operated by a group of herbalists since the day it was founded in the year 1985.
Blessed Herbs taunt themselves as having made a mark in the modern world of supplements and medicine in general by fusing traditional approaches to health care with modern research and synthetic medicine. Blessed also produces, markets and sell other dietary supplements and vitamins.
What are the Ingredients Used in Blessed Herbs Joint Relief 60 Count?
Blessed herb has a huge list of ingredients that can be categorized into three broad groups;
- Joint Comfort – Boswellia, Turmeric, White Willow and Tart Cherry
- Joint Mobility – Ginger, Holy Basil, Devil’s Claw, and Celery Seed
- Sea Vegetable – Laminaria Japonica, Macrocystis Pyrifera, Alaria Esculenta and Ascophyllum Nodosum
How Does Blessed Herbs Joint Relief Work?
The joint comfort blend in Blessed Herbs Joint Relief works by inhibiting body inflammation and replenishing joints damage caused by free radicals.
- Boswellia Serrata – Boswellia is commonly known as “Indian Frankincense” and has been in active use by Indians since thousands of year ago. Boswellia helps in blood circulation and improves the joint mobility. Boswellia has been scientifically proven to kill pain.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is popularly known as a food spice, curry powder. Turmeric has both anti-oxidations and anti-inflammation qualities.
- White Willow Extract – White willow is gotten from the bark of a grown willow tree. White willow extracts soothe pains and reduces muscle cramping. This extract is believed to soothe fever, flu and common cold.
- Tart Cherry – Is an anti-oxidant
The Joint mobility blend of Blessed Herbs relaxes nerves and sore muscles besides promoting smooth muscle movement.
- Ginger root extract – Ginger root acts against inflammation causing agents.
- Devil’s Claw – Improves joint comfort and inflammation free joints.
- Holy Basil – Improves how the immune system responds to stress.
- Celery Seeds – Promotes healthy muscles and maintains healthy uric acid levels.
- Sea vegetables blend repairs and maintain healthy and strong joints.
What are the Pros of Blessed Herbs Joint Relief 60 Count?
- It is 100% natural
- Contains minerals like Iodine and calcium
- It assumes an all-rounded approach to joint rehabilitation
- All natural plant capsules.
What are the Cons of Blessed Herbs Joint Relief 60 Count?
- Some ingredients in Blessed Herbs Joint Relief might not be ideal for some allergic consumers
- There are no clinical studies on Blessed Herbs Joint Relief available online
- Blessed Herbs Joint Relief doesn’t act instantly as claimed
- The official site doesn’t have critical information such as dosage
Directions for Use
Takes this product exactly as directed by your physician or care giver and if you bought this product online, take three pills a day spread out through the day. Take with lots of water or with meals.
What Research has been done?
The manufacturer claims that the product has been subjected to intense scientific research. This claim however is not supported by any documentation and thus is null and void. By the time of writing, there was no clinical study on the product released by the producers or third parties
Is Blessed Herbs Joint Relief Effective?
Blessed Herb Joint relief looks like a very effective product. And indeed it is an effective way to deal with anti-inflammation since it contains a lot of potent ingredients that fight inflammation. However, Joint relief is not about fighting inflammation.
In any case, fighting inflammation is a long-term solution. Blessed Herbs Joint Relief doesn’t have pain killing agents that can guarantee instant relief to joint pain. From a holistic view, this product is not close to being termed as effective.
Is Blessed Herbs Joint Relief Right For You?
Blessed herbs contain majority of the ingredients that guarantee a healthy joint life. The only problem with Blessed Herbs Joint Relief is that the ingredients are in such small quantities such that it doesn’t guarantee effective joint care.
If you are looking for a fast and effective way to joint health, then this product might not be the product for you.
What Should I Expect When Taking Blessed Herbs Joint Relief?
There’s nothing much to expect when using this product. Scientific research on the different ingredients used in this product suggests that this product can effectively promote joint care. However, the amount of ingredients used ae not potent enough to guarantee joint care in a reasonable time frame.
Will Blessed Herbs Joint Relief Show Results?
Depending on the results you are expecting, Blessed Herbs Joint Relief will show results. If you are expecting the advertised results, you will be disappointed. Blessed Herbs Joint Relief doesn’t work instantly as advertised and neither does it provide a permanent solution to join pain and joint cracking. But if you don’t mind using the product for the long term, then it might just give you the expected results.
How Long Does It Take To See The Result?
The advertised time period is seven days but the turnaround time reported by majority of the customer reviews is anything not less than six weeks. In fact, over 60% of the users said they experienced little or no results in the first six weeks of usage. 20% of the users didn’t experience any change even after six months of usage.
Blessed Herbs Joint Relief 60 Count Review – The Conclusion
Blessed Herbs Joint Relief contains almost all the ingredients in the Joint care dictionary but does this make it effective? First things first, too much of everything is poisonous. The more than a dozen ingredients have made Blessed Herbs to have several side effects and side effects related complications.
Instead of customers writing to congratulate the manufacturers, the users are complaining of the supplement taking eternity to show any positive results. The alleged “numerous clinical trials” have not been published and thus we assume that this is just a marketing gimmick.
The money-back guarantee feature also needs to be reviewed. Returning unused bottles of Blessed Herbs Joint Relief is cumbersome and expensive. You almost spend half the amount even before you get a refund!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”