What is Barlean’s Joint Relief 60ct Softgels?
Barlean’s joint relief 60ct is a dietary formulation for relieving arthritis pains. The supplement is made of two main active ingredients; hyaluronic acid and omega-7.
According to the manufacturer, this product promotes joint mobility and flexibility.
Barlean’s Joint Relief 60ct is gluten-free, no-GMO, dairy-free, nut-free, and also casein-free. Anyone struggling with achy joints should consider giving this supplement a try.
What is the Company Behind Barlean’s joint relief Softgels?
As the name suggests, this joint product is made by Barlean’s company, one of America’s finest manufacturers of sports nutrition supplements.
Besides joint health supplements, an additional line of products for the company includes linseed oils, organic coconut oils, fish oils, tinctures, Seriously Delicious CBD, CBD hemp oil, etc.
Barlean’s Joint Relief 60ct Ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid – The ingredient is said to promote joint lubrication and support cartilage growth. It has anti-inflammatory peptides that soothe joint pain. Hyaluronic acid also has anti-oxidants that eliminate free radicals from your joints. An article posted on Mayoclinic indicates that hyaluronic acid is immensely effective at relieving osteoarthritic joint pains.
- Concentrated Omega-7 – Also called palmitoleic acid, this ingredient is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. According to a research study posted on the Toxicological Research Journal, Omega 7 also promotes repair and regeneration of joint cartilage and tendons. That comes with the advantage of better joint mobility and flexibility.
- Highly purified premium fish oil – Fish oil is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). According to the Global Journal of Health Science, both of these omega-3 fatty acids have been found to reduce inflammatory symptoms. As such, purified fish oil leads to improved joint flexibility and mobility.
How does Barlean’s joint relief Softgels work?
The working mechanism of Barlean’s supplement involves joint lubrication and support. That is attributable to the hyaluronic acid in the formulation.
It also reduces joint inflammation and pain, thanks to the concentrated omega 7 that is rich in anti-inflammatory peptides and anti-oxidants. The purified fish oil has omega 3 compounds that are said to have strong analgesic properties.
And because the joint supplement is said to be non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, and free of artificial additives, it relieves joint and muscle pains without side effects.
Pros of Barlean’s joint relief Softgels
- It is said to promote joint mobility and flexibility
- It is said to enhance cartilage and tendon regeneration.
- It is nut-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, casein-free, and dairy-free.
- It is best for athletes and active adults
- Relieves joint and muscle pains without any side effects
Cons of Barlean’s Joint relief Softgels
- The dietary supplement can only be purchased from the official website.
- There’s no mention of an independent third-party lab test to verify the results.
Is Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels worth buying?
If the manufacture’s claims are anything to go by, this is such a great joint supplement. It is affordable and yet very effective.
To back the manufacturer’s claims of product efficacy, the official website is replete with positive comments from hundreds of happy customers. There are more than enough reasons to consider buying Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels cost?
A: The joint relief supplement is sold at $20.38 a bottle. The bigger your order, the more the discount.
Q: How should I take Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels?
A: The joint supplement should be taken per the manufacturer’s recommendations. According to the product insert, the manufacturer recommends taking 2 mini Softgels per day. A single serving has up to 800 mg of concentrated Omega -7 Fish Oil and Hyaluronic acid.
Q: What is Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels return policy?
A: The manufacturer has not disclosed details of the return policy on the official website.
Q: Does Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels offer a free trial?
A: Details of free trial for Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels are not available on the official website. So, it is highly likely that the manufacturer doesn’t offer free trials, at least not for this joint supplement.
Barlean’s Joint Relief Softgels’ Final verdict
Barlean’s joint relief supplement is made of natural ingredients that relieve joint pain and stiffness without any side effects. It is very affordable and also enhances the regeneration of tendons and cartilages. Even though the manufacturer hasn’t disclosed details about third-party lab tests, the joint supplement is still worth giving a try but do consult with your doctor before you use this product.