Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm Overview
Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm is a dietary supplement that has been designed to support muscles. It is alleged to be made using natural ingredients that are harvested from their natural habitat. Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm comes in a topical balm that can easily be carried in the pocket and deployed whenever it is needed.
What is Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm?
Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm is described as a blend of nourishing oils and herbs that is designed to slowly soothe and tired and sore muscles in the system. According to the producers, each herb is handpicked and taken through a quality verification process to ensure that only the best herb ends up in your bottle. This product is meant to be used in cases of mild to severe muscle aches, cramps and in instances where the user just needs easing. It is available over the counter without a prescription.
What is the Company behind Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm?
Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm is a product of Banyan Botanicals. This is a company that is known to produce supplements that are based on natural ingredients. The company is believed to source its products from world over.
What are the Ingredients Used in Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm?
- Camphor Essential Oil – This is a fast penetrating oil with a lasting aroma that is known to have a cool and soothing sensation. It has been known to have antiseptic, antispasmodic and anti-inflammation properties.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – It has been known to have many health benefits which include but not limited to anti-microbial and pain soothing sensation when used topically. It is known to soothe and relax muscles making it one of the most sort after oil in the industry.
- Sesame Oil – It is extracted from an edible vegetable. It is said to have the ability to improve the hair, skin, stimulate the formation of strong bones, reduce blood pressure as well as add flavour to food.
- Sunflower Oil – Sunflower has been known to boost overall body health with the heart being the major beneficiary. On top of that, it can help boost skin health, lower blood cholesterol and reduce inflammation among other useful benefits.
What are the Pros of Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm?
- Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm is based on natural oils which according to the producers is harvested from the natural sources and thus we can be assured that it is safe and effective to use.
- The product can be used as a joint care as well as to promote overall body health of the users. It has been used effectively in skin care, joint care and cardiovascular protection.
- The product is made by a reputable company that is known to use modern and natural manufacturing processes and preservation methods.
What are the Cons of Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm?
- This product is not fortified with minerals and vitamins that are known to protect the joints or promote the correct functioning of blood veins and vessels.
- The producers have nor published the clinical trial data online but they claim to have conducted several clinical tests on it.
- The product lacks user reviews.
Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm review – Does it Actually Work?
Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm is designed to help the body recover from several common conditions. Although it has not been designed to help fight any known ailments, Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm is known to support several conditions. It can be used with other products to improve efficiency.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm?
There are no side effects associated with Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm. This product is based on a mineral that is naturally available in the body and thus deemed safe. All the same, people who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid taking this supplement since it has not been evaluated on pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm Review – The Conclusion
Banyan Botanicals Muscle Balm is based on natural oils that have good track record especially when used in topical analgesics. We love the fact that the manufacturer has tried hard to keep this product as natural as possible. All the same, the manufacturer should market this product with the same zeal they use on other products they produce.