What is ArthroGenx?
ArthroGenx is an organic supplement designed to create a healthy joint function, range of motion, and body comfort. It’s made of natural ingredients that can reduce pain, swelling, and stiffness in the joints. The product should help to repair and regrow healthy joint tissue.
What is the Company Behind ArthroGenx?
ArthroGenx is manufactured by NutraMarks Inc, a company that was founded in 1993 in Park City, Utah. This organization manufactures pharmaceutical drugs for both people and animals, nutritional supplements, personal care, and health foods. The company goal is overall improved health and nutrition for all.
How Does ArthroGenx Work?
Glucosamine and chondroitin are chemicals in the joints and the fluid around the joints. They can repair cartilage and prevent the joints from incurring further damage. In addition, they cause pain and inflammation in the joints to go down.
According to Harvard Health Publishing, arthritis suffers from more severe pain and is most likely to be helped by glucosamine and chondroitin, compared to mild sufferers.
This product also includes niacin, which comes from niacinamide. It apparently can protect the joints from harm. Studies indicate that it can reduce the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and improve flexibility.
ArthroGenx is rich in anti-inflammatory agents, which bring down the swelling and decrease the pain of arthritis. In addition, it’s very high in antioxidants, which make the immune system stronger and assist in repairing joint damage. Research has shown that antioxidants can be very beneficial in the treatment of knee arthritis.
What are the Ingredients Used in ArthroGenx?
There are quite a number of active ingredients in this supplement, which contain healthy antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents to reduce swelling, and other substances known to be effective at treating arthritis symptoms.
- Glucosamine – This is a powerful anti-inflammatory that is found naturally in the cartilage, in the lubrication surrounding the joints. The Mayo Clinic says that it’s either harvested from crab shells or made in a laboratory. Glucosamine may really decrease joint pain and swelling. It can prevent cartilage from breaking down further and rebuild damaged sections.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This is a chemical that can already be found in the connective tissue of the joints. Not only can it decrease joint pain and inflammation, but it can also rebuild damaged cartilage and prevent further harm to the joints. There’s a nice body of research showing the effectiveness of chondroitin sulfate as an arthritis treatment.
- Niacinamide – This water-soluble vitamin contains niacin. It’s also named Vitamin B3. There have been studies that have concluded that it has a powerful medicinal effect on arthritis, decreasing the pain and swelling tremendously and increasing flexibility.
- Turmeric – This plant is rich in bioactive compounds name curcuminoids. The key compound is curcumin, because of its amazing health and medicinal properties. It’s incredibly beneficial in the treatment of joint arthritisbecause it makes the cells resistant to pain and inflammation. Curcumin contains anti-inflammatory agents, and it has a lot of anti-oxidants.
What are the Pros of ArthroGenx?
- ArthroGenx supports healthy joint functioning.
- The product can improve your range of motion.
- It reduces pain and stiffness in the joints.
- This supplement helps you grow healthy joint tissue.
What are the Cons of ArthroGenx?
- The product contains corn starch, which is a common allergen.
- ArthroGenx can be dangerous if consumed by children.
- You have to take a minimum of 5 capsules per day.
Q: How Should You Use ArthroGenx?
A: The recommended dosage is 5 capsules every day, in divided doses of your choice. Take the capsule with a glass of water. Don’t take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances, or it could cause your body harm.
Q: How Much Does ArthroGenx Cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s website, this product is priced at $44.89. However, you have to register for the site and purchase the supplement through a licensed practitioner. However, ArthroGenx is also available from other online retailers. It tends to be a little more expensive on third-party sites.
Q: What is ArthroGenx’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and return the items within 30 days of the date of your original purchase. You are only allowed to return one opened package for a refund. The others must be closed and in the original condition. Opened or damaged packages may be eligible for a partial refund.
This supplement is available from other online retailers. This is despite the fact that you need to order it through a practitioner on the official website. If you buy from a third-party retailer, you are covered under their return policy.
Q: Does ArthroGenx offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial associates with this product, not any free samples. This product can only be purchased online through a licensed practitioner.
ArthroGenx Review – The Conclusion
There were some very positive customer reviews for this product. Many users were amazed by how well ArthroGenx dealt with their joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. Considering the collection of high-quality ingredients in this product, one would expect it to be effective. There were only minimal complaints about the supplement.
This supplement may be made of organic ingredients, but they are powerful substances. It’s possible that they interact with some common medications, and they could cause minor side effects. If you experience a side effect that’s disruptive, stop taking the product immediately.
Before you begin this regimen, make a doctor’s appointment and get medical approval to take the product.