If you suspect you have arthritis in the hip, you need to take action as soon as possible to give your joints the best chance of staying healthy. One way to give you a good indication is to go through this list of common arthritis hip symptoms. If any of this rings true, you need to talk to your doctor as soon as possible.
- One of the most common arthritis hip symptoms is pain. When it comes to the hip form of the disease, the pain tends to reside in the buttocks, groin area, and lower back on the side effected. The pain can be dull and achy, or even sharp at times. This primary arthritis hip symptoms people experience when they go to the doctor for the first time with hip problems.
- Another common one of the Arthritis Hip Symptoms is pain that seems to diminish as you move around each day. The pain is prevalent in the morning, but goes away usually by noon. This is in the early stages of the disease. Over time, that will change.
- As arthritis hip symptoms progress however, the pain can become an all day thing. As you walk around, the pain may become aggravated. If you are experience these arthritis hip symptoms, you will need to take action with your doctor as quickly as possible. When the pain becomes an all day thing, it is getting to the critical stage.
- Another of the common arthritis hip symptoms is limited joint movement. As the arthritis settles into the joint, the inflammation and pain become too much for common leg movements. At that point, a person begins to feel the effects. When you are experiencing this and other severe arthritis hip symptoms, you will likely start to need larger doses of stronger pain killers. It is at this point the doctor may start looking towards surgery as a treatment option.
- As the range of motion deteriorates, many begin to get the more serious arthritis hip symptoms, such as walking with a limp. The body will try to compensate for pain by shifting the body’s weight to the other side. That will cause the limp to become more pronounced. At this stage of arthritis hip symptoms, the most likely treatment will involve surgery and joint replacement.
When you are dealing with these common arthritis hip symptoms, ignoring them is the worst thing you can do. In the early stages, you can treat arthritis hip symptoms with mild pain killers, life modifications, and other treatment options.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."