Arthrit-Eze is an all-natural supplement manufactured by Xtend-Life that promises to help arthritis and joint pain sufferers. It claims to increase mobility, lessen joint pain and swelling, and attack the underlying causes of arthritis, all without causing adverse side effects. To support these assertions, the Arthrit-Eze website cites clinical studies of key ingredients in the product.
Arthrit-Eze has a six-month, no risk, money-back guarantee policy. The product can be purchased through the website for $39.85 for 90 capsules. On the website, there are numerous testimonials from actual customers, the majority of whom have positive things to say about Arthrit-Eze. In addition, the manufacturer’s phone number, email, and mailing address are available for customers with questions or concerns.
Arthrit-Eze – Facts
Arthrit-Eze is an all-natural supplement taken orally that claims to reduce pain associated with arthritis and joint problems. The recommended dosage is three to six tablets, twice a day on an empty stomach. Arthrit-Eze may take as long as two months to produce noticeable results.
Arthrit-Eze contains some expensive agents including SAMe, Cetyl Myristoleate, Celery Extract, and Phellodendron Bark. Since these natural ingredients are known to cause stomach upset, the product is enteric coated to protect the stomach. Details on each ingredient and how it works to help relieve pain are listed on the Arthrit-Eze website. While there are no known side effects to using this product, those with shellfish or soy allergies may have a problem with it.
- Arthrit-Eze contains natural ingredients
- Website includes complete contact information
- Positive customer testimonials are provided
- Website displays in-depth information about the ingredients
- Arthrit-Eze is non-prescription
- Arthrit-Eze does not contain gluten, dairy or peanuts
- Website is 100% secure.
- Arthrit-Eze has a six-month money back guarantee
- Contains shellfish and soy derivatives that can cause allergic reactions
- Arthrit-Eze is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women
- Product could take as long as two months to take effect
- Clinical studies support the performance of individual ingredients, but not the finished product
Arthrit-Eze purports to diminish the pain of arthritis and other joint ailments with ingredients that are not found in other arthritis supplements. Clinical trials of these ingredients support these results. The customer reviews of the product are positive.
The Arthrit-Eze is available without a prescription and does not have any known side effects. However, there are possible allergic reactions to the product. Unlike many other arthritis medications, consumers may have to wait for two months before seeing results.