Natural Joint Support Formula Facts
The product to be reviewed is a natural formulation designed to support joint health. It can also be used to relieve joint pain and any type of discomfort of the joints. It uses herbal extracts that soothe joint pain by addressing different chemical pathways to help normalize inflammatory responses. The formula also helps keep the joints flexible while supporting healthy cartilage and improving joint strength.
How ArthriPhase Natural Joint Support Formula Works
The joint support formula uses several active ingredients to relieve joint pain by addressing its main causes. It contains several ingredients that essentially reduce inflammation which is one of the primary causes of joint pain and discomfort. One inflammation is reduced, joint pain and discomfort is also relieved. The formula also uses natural extracts that are known to relieve joint pain temporarily.
- Gastrodia (RhizomaGastrodiaeElata) – This is known as a pain relief remedy in traditional Chinese medicine. It offers inflammatory mediating activities while also reducing nitric oxide production to relieve joint pain.
- Rehmannia (Radix RehmanniaeGlutinosaePreparata) – It contains an iridoid glycoside (catapol) which helps inhibit microglial activation to protect dopaminergic neurons. This regulates the body’s production of pro-inflammatory factors.
- Tang-kuei (Radix AngelicaeDahurica) – It reduces inflammation and this natural extract is also a good source of ferulic acid which is a potent antioxidant that helps protect cells in the joints.
- Notoperygium (RhizomaNotopterygii) – It has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to temporarily relieve joint and limb discomfort.
- Eucommia (Cortex EucommiaeUlmoidis) – It is a popular traditional Chinese medicine for strengthening the bones and muscles to help relieve lower back and leg discomfort. Studies have shown that it works by reducing inflammation.
- Chinese Ligusticum (RhizomaLigusticiSinensis) – It contains alkaloids that inhibit the production of compounds which cause inflammation. A recent Japanese study indicated that it offers anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties.
- Cyathula (Radix Cyathulae) – Studies have shown that it helps inhibit joint discomfort and swelling from decreased collagen level. It also helps inhibit the excess recruitment of neutrophils to tissues.
- Scrophularia (Radix ScrophulariaNingpoensis) – It has been shown to mediate swelling by regulating inflammatory responses.
- Aconite (Radix LateralisAconitiCharmichaeliPraeparata) – It offers potent pain relieving properties according to a research by the Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine at Harvard Medical School. It works by reducing sodium channel currents in order to stop overactive pain signals.
Hot to Use?
Take 2 tablets two to four times daily depending on your needs. Make sure that you’re not hypersensitive to any of the ingredients prior to use.
- ArthriPhase Natural Joint Support Formula is made from all-natural ingredients.
- Most of its active ingredients are backed by scientific data.
- It meets strict quality control standards as recommended by government regulatory agencies.
- There are some good reviews from people who have tried it.
- Detailed information on the active ingredients is provided on the product’s webpage.
- The supplement has not undergone clinical testing so there is no wide-ranging studies and clear evidence that it is really effective or safe.
- There is no money back guarantee offer.
- It is priced higher compared to other joint health formulations.
I’m 40 years old and used to be a professional Muay Thai fighter which is the reason I have arthritis on my knees, ankles and shoulders. I’ve tried most supplements on the market but nothing really worked. I read about the potency of ArthriPhase so I tried it. Unfortunately, it is just like the products I have tried not having substantial results. It works a little bit but didn’t help much with my joint pain even after taking the maximum dosage for about a month. I’m pretty disappointed with this supplement and I don’t recommend it
– Max W., San Jose
I used ArthriPhase for about two months after my ankle injury. It was given to me by my aunt who says it is a good joint pain supplement that she has been using for almost a year. I think it helped a little in relieving the joint pain but I’m not sure since I was also taking pain relievers. I did some research and although the formulation appears promising, there is really no proof that it works. I wouldn’t spend my own money on it and I don’t think it is a very good joint health product.
– Jimmy B., Dallas
Overall, ArthriPhase Natural Joint Support Formula is a good natural joint support formula, but it has its limitations. It contains several active ingredients that are clinically proven but there is no evidence that the supplement itself really does work. Results may vary depending on the severity of your joint problems and health circumstances.
You should be able to see the difference quickly, as a lot of customers report remarkable improvements in just a few days of use. Most of the time, noticeable results can be felt in the first month of use. However, if this product does not help strengthen your joints, look for better options on the market.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."