Arthrem is a dietary supplement that has been touted to provide joint care and help joint cope with joint related ailments. The product provides lubrication and thus promotes joint mobility. Arthrem is alleged to be made using all natural ingredients that are regarded safe and effective in the fight again joint related ailments.
Being a natural ingredients based product, Arthrem is available to be bought over the counter without a prescription.
What is Arthrem and what is the company behind Arthrem?
Arthrem is a dietary supplement that targets the joints. It has been touted to be very beneficial when it comes to joint care and joint lubrication. For this very reason, has been deployed in the care of joint care especially in people suffering from arthritis and other joint related ailments.
Being an over the counter product, Arthrem can be readily bought over the counter without a prescription. According to the supplement’s product label, the company behind Arthrem is known as Promisia. This is a company that is based and operated from New Zealand. They claim to fulfil client’s needs by providing a quality and effective product which delivers natural healing in a safe and effective way.
What are the Ingredients used in Arthrem?
- Grape seed oil – Grape seed oil is extracted from grape seeds (pretty obvious). It has been used for several different applications which include but not limited to high blood pressure, chronic venous insufficiency, bone strength, swelling and cognitive functioning.
- Artemisia annua– It also known as sweet warm wood. It has been part of the ancient Chinese medicine. It has been used to treat fever, inflammation and even malaria. When used in Artherem, it is used as an anti-inflammation supplement.
What are the Sdvantages of Arthrem?
- This product is made from all-natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective in the fight against joint inflammation and aching joints.
- Arthrem has been made by an internationally recognized company based in New Zealand.
What are the Disadvantages of Arthrem?
- Some of the ingredients used may have some adverse effects to users who are allergic
- The product can only be purchased from the official website.
- The producers have not given the clinical trial findings of Arthrem
What are the potential Side Effects of using Arthrem?
Arthrem is generally regarded as safe and effective. This comes as no surprise given that the product uses all natural ingredients that have been effectively used in the past to treat inflammation. All the same, the producers warn that the product may have some adverse effects to users who are allergic to the ingredients used. This in mind, the producers recommend that first time users take Arthrem with caution. The product has not been tested on pregnant and breastfeeding women. If you are pregnant and breastfeeding, you should consult your caregiver prior to taking this product.
Arthrem is a dietary supplement that provides joint care and help joint cope with joint related ailments. Also it is manufactured by a well known company in New Zealand. However it is necessary to be through with this product to avoid any associated risks that might accompany with its use.