Arthritis is a condition that needs to be taken seriously as it will progress and become more severe over time.
The usage of joint health supplements may play a vital role in fighting the symptoms of this disease, but only if you choose the right product. In this review, we will try to figure out whether Arthocin can be the right choice for your needs.
What is Arthocin?
Arthocin is a dietary supplement based on natural herbal ingredients and designed to help those that are experiencing all sorts of distress caused by arthritis and poor joint health.
The product aims to help in lubricating your joints and improving their flexibility, which may also assist in making you feel comfortable while moving around.
The product aims to boost joint health by supporting cartilage formation in a healthy way, such as by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid which plays a part in joint lubricating.
You can purchase the supplement in the form of capsules that contain several natural active ingredients.
What is the Company Behind Arthocin?
The company that manufactures Arthocin is Terry Naturally and it was named after the founder Terry Lemerond. He has over four decades of experience, which enabled him to develop numerous formulations aiming to improve the consumer’s health in a natural way.
The company has a wide selection of products, including those that focus on weight management, promote digestion, immunity, anti-aging, and overall health.
How Does Arthocin Work?
Arthocin is orally ingested on a daily basis and its working process focuses on the long-term benefits to your joint health. The formula contains several natural ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties and boost the body’s natural inflammatory response.
Aside from that, the product aims to boost the structure of cartilage, which may affect increased mobility and comfort you feel in joints. Cartilage formation may also be essential when it comes to dealing with symptoms of arthritis and reducing or delaying them.
What are the Ingredients Used in Arthocin?
You can find all the ingredients clearly indicated on the label of Arthocin. We provide them in the list below:
- Boswellia Serrata – In traditional Indian medicine, this plant was used for centuries in the treatment of arthritis and pulmonary disease. It might have an anti-inflammatory effect, which can potentially reduce the symptoms of arthritis
- Curcumin – The essential compound found in turmeric, which is known for its antioxidant properties. Curcumin may help with pain relief as it can support the anti-inflammatory response of your body and boost immunity
- Devil’s Claw – It has several names, but this is the most common one. The herb belongs to the sesame family and grows in Africa. In folk medicine, it has been used as a pain reliever. The extract of this plant may help with reducing anti-inflammatory effects throughout your organism
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsules – The inactive compound used to form the capsule of the product
- Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate – An additive that acts as a flow agent and prevents sticking of the compounds
- Silica – A compound that has similar properties to magnesium stearate
- Cellulose Powder – Another inactive ingredient included in the formula
What are the Pros of Arthocin?
- The supplement may support cartilage formation in a healthy way
- Using the product may boost your general joint health after several weeks
- You may experience relief from the pain caused by arthritis or inflammation
- The product doesn’t contain allergens or artificial preservatives, coloring, or flavoring
What are the Cons of Arthocin?
- The product could use several additional ingredients to boost the formula
- Users shouldn’t expect overnight success from using the product
- Some existing customers suggest that the product is not effective enough for the joint pain
- The manufacturer doesn’t specify the best time of day for taking the capsules
You Can Also Read – Beneflex Review
How Should You Use this Product?
The instructions suggest that you should consume one or two capsules of the product two times per day, but it does not clearly indicate when is the optimal time to take the supplement.
How Much Does Arthocin Cost?
The regular price for Arthocin on the official website of the manufacturer is $46.95 for a monthly supply. However, according to the information revealed over there, if you subscribe to the auto-shipping program, you are entitled to a 5% discount.
Arthocin Customer Reviews
Here is the deal – if you want to check the feedback from existing users, you need to make sure to read both positive and negative reviews. There are users that commended the effectiveness of Arthocin, especially when it comes to pain related to arthritis.
Although they claim the product delivered results, there are others that emphasize they noticed little or no improvement at all. These users emphasize that they expected a lot more and they are sorry that the product didn’t deliver.
Arthocin Review – The Conclusion
Arthocin comes from a manufacturer that has developed numerous different formulations and this one may help to improve your general joint health in the long run.
However, the overall impression is that it could have used more ingredients, which is supported by some reviews emphasizing that the product is ineffective.
At the end of the day, Arthocin may help you to experience pain relief and reduce arthritis symptoms, but you shouldn’t expect overnight success or revolutionary results.
You may consider some other supplements currently available on the market if you think a different formulation would be a better fit for you. After all, the only way to know for sure is by reviewing all alternatives at your disposal.