What is AlleveRX?
AlleveRX is a pain relieving formula that is touted to offer quick solution to joint and muscle pain. According to the producer, this product is designed to tackle pain from the root cause therefore making more ideal than some of the most common pain relieving supplements. For this reason it recommended to people who are suffering from arthritis and other joint related symptoms such a tendonitis, fibromyalgia and other inflammation related conditions.
AlleveRX is an over the counter drug that promises to tackle pain from the source. Being an over the counter product, it can be bought over the counter without prescription.
What is the Company Behind AlleveRX?
AlleveRX is a topically applied analgesic cream that can be bought over the counter. The producers claim that this product is power in eradicating pain in the joints and soothing sore muscles. They claim that once applied on the affected area, it works rapidly to ensure quick relief. It can thus be used by persons who are actively engaged in sports.
According to information gotten from their official website this product is made by an American registered company. The person behind this product is a registered chemist with a rich background of joint health and joint care. The goodnews is that this product can be shipped to all over the world.
What are the Ingredients Used in AlleveRX?
- Menthol – This is a commonly used solvent in the topical analgesic industry. it provides a cooling sensation that is known to alleviate joint pain
- Arnica Montana Extract – This has an effect on the veins promoting blood circulation and reducing inflammation
- Vitamin B6 – This is a vitamin that has a beneficial effects on the nerves making it a very ideal product to be used in this supplement.
- Vitamin E – Research shows it promotes blood circulation, helps hydrate and nourishes the skin, and at the same time has antioxidant effect.
- MSM – This is an anti-inflammation substance that has some beneficial effect in connective tissue by ensuring the body has the capability to restore worn out tissue
- Tea Tree Oil – Goes deep into the skin to hasten the healing process and thus it is one of the core ingredients in AlleveRX
- Aloe Vera Extract – Another inflammatory which also works to soften and moisturize the skin.
What are the Pros of AlleveRX?
- It is made from natural ingredients that have been used successfully in joint and muscle care.
- The product may rapidly dissolve in the skin and provides a healing sensation to the affected part of the body.
- This product can be bought over the counter without a prescription.
- It may target the root cause of pain, swelling, and discomfort.
What are the Cons of AlleveRX?
- The official website is poor in all levels
- The manufacturer doesn’t offer a free sample.
- The product has not given disclaimers on application and the age of the recommended users
What is the Dosage information?
To use this cream, clean the affected place with warm water and dry with a clean towel. Scoop AlleveRX Cream with your finger and gently massage the affected area with the cream. Do this for 1-2 minutes until the cream is evenly distributed. Allow up to thirty minutes for the cream to be absorbed before wiping off. Do not use this product on broken or damaged skin as it might cause irritations. For younger patients, consult a specialist first.
AlleveRX Review – The Conclusion
This product is made using natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective. The producers claim that this product works in 10 minutes which some of the users dispute. All the same, the product is incredible on paper. All the same, we believe we have reviewed better topical creams. Feel free to check the topical creams we have reviewed in the past.