Advanced Allflex Overview
Advanced Allflex is described as a state of the art joint supplement that is made to promote joint health and joint mobility. The producers first produced it for sports men who are constantly involved in physical exercises (and in so doing, putting their joints health at stake). The producers claim that this product contains a proprietary blend of ingredients that is well researched to ensure that joints and muscles that are constantly under stress don’t break down due to the pressure. Although this product was first designed for body builders and other athletes, it is constantly finding use outside the gym as more and more people appreciate the need to have smooth working joints. Today, this product has been formulated for competitive individuals who are involved in high intensity exercises and people who are recovering from joint related conditions and injuries.
What is Advanced Allflex And Company Behind Advanced Allflex?
Advanced Allflex is an all-natural ingredients dietary supplement that claims to be conceptualized for highly active joints and for joints that are actively used in sports. The manufacturer claims that the product is designed to reduce joint pain and hasten the recovery process of damaged and worn out joints. Advanced Allflex is made using a combination of natural ingredients that have been tested and proven to support optimal joint functioning. This product is a brainchild of AllMax Nutrition. This is a company that is known for producing performance nutrients for athletes and individuals that are actively involved in sports. AllMax Nutrition claim that all their products are science based and tested exhaustively for safety and quality. In a nutshell, they claim that Advanced Allflex will have the following benefits;
- Quickly and effectively repair worn out and damaged joints
- Reduce inflammation from the root cause
- Restores full joint mobility and improved range of motion
- Reduces joint pain and muscle stiffness
Advanced Allflex Ingredients
The ingredients contained in this supplement are;
- UC II – This is type II collagen that is known to reduce joint pain and inhibit inflammation causes enzymes. It is critical in the repair of damaged joints and cartilage in the body.
- OptiMSM® – This is a form of MSM. MSM is the naturals source of sulphur in our bodies. Additionally, it promotes the synthesis of collagen. Like previously mentioned collage is critical for the repair of joints.
- CL-5™ – The producers describe this as a powerful anti-oxidant that eliminates free radicals responsible for causing damage to joints and cartilage. This ingredient is also used to treat arthritis and inhibit joint inflammation
- Salix Alba – Also known as White Willow Extract. This is a natural anti-inflammation ingredient that also doubles up as a pain killer.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that promotes the immune system and also maintains a healthy cartilage. It helps in the repair process of damaged tissue and acts as an anti-oxidant to fight against free radicals
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E also fights free radicals. It has also been shown to help in the recovery of damaged body tissue and enhance blood circulation in the joints and the body in general
How Advanced Allflex Works?
Advanced Allflex is designed to work behind the scenes to improve the body’s ability to fight joint pain. It contains powerful ingredients that are known to address inflammation from the root cause. The bulk of this product is UC II, a compound that is known to aid in the repair and regeneration of worn out tissue. This product is a long term care product that shows results between 1-6 weeks.
Advanced Allflex Pros
- Easily absorbed into the body
- Last for more than 12 hours
- Contains natural ingredients
Advanced Allflex Cons
- Not suitable for people taking blood thinners
- The producers have not published clinical trial data
Advanced Allflex Dosage
The recommended dosage is two capsules daily preferably in one single serving.
Advanced Allflex Possible Side Effects
The product is made using all natural ingredients that are safe to use. All the same, in case you are using blood thinners and anti-coagulation medications, you should refrain from taking this product since in interacts with such medications.
Is Advanced Allflex A Scam?
Advanced Allflex is made by a reputable company that has been in the supplement business for years. It is thus safe to conclude that this product is not a scam based on the track record of the company behind it.
Advanced Allflex is well designed with a holistic approach to joint care. The producers seemed to have considered all aspects of joint care and the results they got is a supplement that offers joint protection in as little as four weeks.