AdvaJOINT is an adverse joint care supplement that has been used to support healthy joints and promote healthy living. It has been proven to help in lubricating the joints and boosting joint mobility and thus giving your body healthy muscle and joint health. The producers of this product claim that it is made from all natural ingredients.
Given that this product is regarded as generally safe for everyone and doesn’t interact with medications, it sold over the counter without a prescription.
What is AdvaJOINT and what is the company behind AdvaJOINT?
AdvaJOINT is a dietary supplement that is touted to be made using natural ingredients that have been tested and proven effective in the care of joints. It has been made to target people having weak and aching joints due to one reason or another. For instance, it for people who are suffering from arthritis or people who are recovering from other joint related ailments or surgery.
According to the manufacturer, this product can be used by literally anyone who wishes to have healthy and strong joint muscles and connective tissue. It has been widely used in the sporting world by prominent athletes to support their connective tissue.
From information gotten from the official website, AdvaJOINT is made in the USA by a company well known in the supplement circles. They claim to produce AdvaJOINT by adhering to strict quality standards as stipulated by USA authorities.
What are the Ingredients used in AdvaJOINT?
- Glycomarine – This is a natural ingredient that has been extracted from the green lipped mussel. According to research, this ingredient helps the joint to remain effective and flexible for better movement and strong connection.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – They are harvested from cold-water fishes. They are bio-available omega 3s that have numerous benefits especially when consumed together. Top on the list includes; slow progression of age-related memory loss, support cognitive functions and maintain healthy triglyceride levels. Their effect on joints is well documented and proven.
- HAI – This is described as an amino acid which has been termed as useful in the transportation of essential nutrients to your joints, tissues and muscles. This is important in keeping the said parts healthy and in proper working condition.
What are the Advantages of AdvaJOINT?
- AdvaJOINT has been known to support lubrication and boost mobility in joints keeping the joints healthy and well nourished.
- This product is made from all-natural ingredients.
- Apart from joint care, AdvaJOINT has been used to relive back pains and neck pains.
What are the disadvantages of AdvaJOINT
- The official website has not listed and exhaustively listed all the ingredients used in AdvaJOINT.
- This product has not been tested on pregnant and breastfeeding women
- This product need to be used for long periods of time.
Are there any Side Effects associated with AdvaJOINT?
This product is regarded as safe and effective to be used in joint and joint support. For this reason, it is assumed to be safe for everyone. All the same, the producers admit that they have not tested the product on pregnant and breastfeeding women and therefore cannot guarantee safety to pregnant or breastfeeding women.
AdvaJOINT is a product which can offer good joint and muscle health. According to the producers, AdvaJOINT can be deployed in situations where the joint are degrading due to physical stress or due to conditions such as arthritis. However since there is a lack of full list of ingredients used in this supplement it is necessary to carry your own research before commencing your purchase.