Acusil is a dietary supplement that is made for the care of joints. The product is specifically made for joints that are inflamed and painful. According to the producers, Acusil has been tried through a clinical study that showed it to be effective in increasing joint mobility. In fact, Acusil is perhaps one of the few supplements we have reviewed that claim to provide a remedy to Bursitis.
Bursitis is a condition where fluid accumulate around the joint area leading to it being swollen. More often than not, it is confused with muscle strains and this misdiagnosis ends up making the situation worse. The symptoms of Bursitis may vary depending on the individual but bursitis is generally characterized by tenderness, mild pain and swelling around the affected area.
What is Acusil and what is the Company behind it?
Acusil is an all-natural supplement that is made to support joint health. The producer claims that the product is packed with natural ingredients that are known to help alleviate joint inflammation. Acusil can be bought over the counter without the need for a prescription. The official website sells the one month supply bottle for $37. All the same, the price per bottle changes with every subsequent bottle you buy. In fact, they offer two free bottles for every four bottles bought. The company behind this product is known as Progressive Health. According to the official website, the company is based in 5351 N Northwall Ave, Boise, ID 83705. From google maps, the place appears to be a carpet cleaning shop.
What are the Ingredients in Acusil?
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – this is our bodies’ source of natural sulphur. Sulphur is used in the body to create keratin. Keratin is the body’s main component in support structures and parts such as fingers and the hair.
- Curcumin – this is also known scientifically as Curcuma longa. It is known to control the levels of lipoxygense and COX-2 in our bodies. These have been regarded as two of the most prevalent causes of joint inflammation.
- Willow bark extract – white willow has been used in ancient Chinese medicine to reliev pain in the joints and muscles. Modern study shows that white willow extract keeps inflammation causing cytokines in check
- Boswelliaserrata (Indian frankincense) – this has been used for hundreds of years as a food additive. It is believed to be a power pain killer and also relieves joint swelling. It is used in joint supplements since it facilitates mobility and fights joint inflammation.
- Ginger – this is a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients. Besides that, ginger is known to contain anti-oxidants that are good to ensure the body is free from free radicals.
How does Acusil Work?
Acusil is a long term ccare product that is designed to help the inbuilt mechanisms in the body to function as they are supposed to. It does this by nourishing the body with essential raw materials that are used to form the basic building blocks of the inbuilt support system. This makes it necessarily for you to take this supplement for extended period of time (typically 5 weeks)
Pros of Acusil
- Acusil is all natural making it safe and effective
- The official website have some nice offers on the product
- It is safe for vegans
Cons of Acusil?
- It is not fortified with vitamins
- The official website mentions about a clinical trial but it has not given the trial results
- The FAQ page doesn’t adequately cover the questions a customer would ask
What is the Recommended Dosage for this Product?
It is recommended that you take two tablets daily. One in the morning and the other one in the evening. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Unless your caregiver approves of it.
Are there any Side Effects associated with Acusil?
This product is regarded safe to use for all adults. It has been made using natural ingredient that are proven to be safe. In case of any undesirable effects, stop taking this supplement and consult your caregiver immediately.
Is Acusil a Scam?
Acusil is not a scam. It is made by a reputable company that is registered in the USA (the physical address is a bit bogus according to Google earth).
The producers of Acusil seem to have taken their job seriously. They have done their best to pack all the necessarily ingredients in two one small tablet that is potent and highly effective in dealing with inflammation. All the same, they should have added more vitamins and minerals.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."