Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support Overview
Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support is a dietary supplement that has been created to support joint and other connective tissue. It is for people who are involved in active sports or lead an active life style. According to the manufacturers, this product is effective when combined with physical activities and healthy living.
As a dietary supplement meant to support healthy joint and muscles, Achilles Ultimate Tendon is tasked with helping muscles recover quickly after intensive physical exercises. Achilles Ultimate Tendon comes in handy more so to heavy weight lifters that usually suffer from muscle and joint degradation.
What is Achilles Ultimate Tendon and what is the company behind Achilles Ultimate Tendon?
Achilles Ultimate Tendon is a joint care supplement that has been tested and proven effective in supporting tendons and ligaments. It has been taunted to promote strong and healthy connective tissues.
Given that this product is regarded as generally safe for everyone and doesn’t interact with medications, it sold over the counter without a prescription.
According to the official website, the manufacturers of Achilles Ultimate Tendons are Anteus Lab. This is a small company that is based and operates from Russellville. They have been known to produce a different range of products that include but not limited to general workouts supplements.
What are the Ingredients used in Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support?
- Palmitoylethanolamide – This is a compound that is based on natural products that have been known to reduce pain by alleviating joint inflammation. It has been used in joint support and other inflammation related applications for a long time now.
- ZingiberZerumbet– This is a product based on ginger that has been used to relive joint inflammation and thereby reducing joint pain.
- HeteropterysAphrodisiaca – Research suggests that this product is used to strengthen joint muscle and promote increased bone mass.
- CissusQuadrangularis – This is an ingredient that is commonly used to support healing and promote the recovery process of broken bones and injured tendons and ligaments. It has been used for a long time in the joint care industry.
- Kyrene – This is an ingredient that strengthens joint muscles making an individual more active and increases the throughput of the muscles.
- Boswellia Serrata – It stops the production of the enzyme called lysyl oxidase a notorious enzyme responsible for oxidation. On top of this, it controls the production of proteins that are responsible for causing inflammation and destroying joint tissues.
What are the Advantages of Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support?
- This product is based on all natural ingredients that are taunted to be safe and effective in the care and rehabilitation of joints, muscles and other connective tissue such as tendons and ligaments.
- Achilles Ultimate Tendon has been taunted to help muscles recover from intense workouts and rigorous exercise.
- Achilles Ultimate Tendon is believed to increase throughput, promote endurance and increase performance
What are the Cons of Achilles Ultimate Tendon Support?
- The product producers have not listed the clinical trial findings of Achilles Ultimate Tendon
- The safety of pregnant women cannot be guaranteed
- The manufacturer does not offer a money back guarantee if the product doesn’t perform as advertised.
What are the side effects of Achilles Ultimate Tendon?
Although the product is regarded as generally safe to use, the producers of this product warn that it has not been evaluated on pregnant and breastfeeding women. For this reason, it is highly recommended that pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their caregiver prior to taking this product. Other users can safely take Achilles Ultimate Tendon as long as they are not allergic to the ingredients being used in Achilles Ultimate Tendon.
This is a promising product on paper that promises to deliver stronger muscles and joints. The producers claim that Achilles Ultimate Tendon will help muscle recover quickly from physical exercises. It is recommended to carry out a thorough research to avoid any associated health risks.