Will Instaflex Work For You to Help Reduce Joint Pain?
There are many joint pain relief products on the market right now, partly due to the fact that the ‘baby boomer’ generation is aging and thus suffering more joint aches and pains. Instaflex is an over-the-counter product that addresses this type of pain, whether a mild case (occasional inflammation due to overexertion etc.) or more severe, such as pain caused by arthritis.
Those interested in finding more information for Instaflex will find a reasonable amount on the company’s official website, which is also the only place to order the product. This means there is no room for competitive pricing and the product is very expensive, costing $74.98 for a one month supply. The manufacturers do offer a 14-day free trial, but the consumer should be aware that firstly, this may not be adequate time to properly judge this type of product and secondly, if the order is not cancelled promptly they will be enrolled in the auto-ship program and continue receiving and being billed for Instaflex every 30 days.
The Instaflex site contains many standard features such as brief, anonymous customer testimonials and a FAQ section, which only refers to the ordering process, not the product itself. According to the site, Instaflex is endorsed by an Olympic athlete, which does lend it some credibility.
Instaflex – Facts
The main active ingredients are listed for Instaflex with detailed explanations as to how they help with joint pain and inflammation. The full ingredient list is not shown however, and because it is a proprietary blend no individual ingredient amounts are known meaning it may not contain the recommended doses. However, the combination of Glucosamine, MSM and Hyaluronic acid contained in the blend means that the product should not only repair existing cartilage damage but also help to build stronger joints, decreasing the amount of friction and in turn, lessening inflammation. The latter ingredient also provides a lubricant that coats the cartilage, providing essential shock absorption.
Instaflex contains some natural substances such as Ginger, Boswellia Serrata and Turmeric for reducing inflammation, plus White Willow Bark and Cayenne pepper, two natural pain relievers.
Instaflex is to be taken at a dose of 3 capsules per day and has a cumulative effect meaning it gets more effective over time.
Instaflex – Positive Features
- Clinical studies have been performed on the main active ingredients
- Instaflex is designed to work in as little as one week
- A 14-day free trial is offered
- There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Instaflex has celebrity endorsement
- The product is available without a prescription
- The main ingredients are explained in detail
- Company contact information is provided
- Instaflex can be taken for prolonged periods
Instaflex – Negative Features
- No ingredient amounts are shown
- The free trial may not be enough time to test the product
- Not all the ingredients are listed
- No clinical testing was performed on the Instaflex formula
- The FAQ section is not helpful
- Instaflex is expensive and customers are subject to enrolment in the auto-ship program
Instaflex – Conclusion
It does appear that Instaflex has all the right ingredients to help relieve a certain amount of joint pain, but there is nothing about it that makes it unique from most other brands, or to justify the high price. If the joint pain is only mild and doesn’t require a prescription medication, there are superior brands available from retail pharmacies which will also likely cost a lot less.